Eagles Game

Over the next few weeks, Zach and I texted and talked on the phone a lot.  Almost everyday.  I wanted to go to one of their games but I didn't want Travis to be completely informed on my life.  I wasn't really sure what I wanted to do when I got a phone call.  

Hey!  I answered thinking it was Zach and I was wrong.  

Hello, Vi.  Who were you expecting? Jason asked me and I paused.  

No one what's up?  I asked.  Jason didn't usually randomly call me so I was a little worried.  

Kylie has finally agreed to come to one of my games Jason stated.  

I love Kylie.  But what does that have to do with me?  I asked seriously interested.  

Mom is going to Travis's game and I don't want her to be alone.  I know that you're busy and that you don't come to games but please?  He asked me.  

Jason, I would love to.  I am assuming your talking about this weekend?  I asked.  

Thank you and yes this weekend  He paused And while you're here we can talk about whatever you are hiding  He laughed.  

Good bye, Jason  I stated as I hung up the phone.  I guess that solves my football game problem, I go to one of Jason's games and then one of Travis's.  Makes total sense.  I am actually excited to hang out with Kylie and I think that my brother actually likes her.  

When I got to Jason's house that weekend, he was already at the game for pregame warmups.  I was just there to pick up Kylie.  "I really hope that this doesn't sound rude but did Jason ask you to come to the game?" Kylie asked me and I smiled.  

"He asked me to come but I needed to start attending my brothers games.  My studio basically runs itself now so I don't do much," I added.  It was true, I wrote a lot of songs but there was no particular reason.  I went to the studio for a meeting per month and for any recording that I did for myself so I was good.  

"Yeah but it wouldn't have been this game," Kylie stated.  

"True but at least he was looking for you," I defended him hoping that she would let it slide.  She smiled.  

"I guess that is a good thing," Kylie thought aloud.  We were getting out of the car and walked into the stadium.  We were walking around the stadium.  My bodyguards were in eagles gear and blending in so no one really paid attention to the fact that I was there.  My fan base wasn't exactly the type to be at a football game.  There were a few people who recognized me and I just said hi and kept walking.  

We were both cheering and the game was fun.  Kylie and I were learning about each other and enjoying the game together.  After the game, we were waiting by the locker rooms for Jason and a lot of the players knew who I was.  They asked me a lot of questions about how I did and compliments on my record.  When Jason came out of the locker room, he kissed Kylie and then he hugged me.  

"That was a great game, Jason," I said.  

"You did amazing," Kylie complimented him.  We went out with the team for dinner and then I went back to Jason's house.  I was staying there for the night and flying back in the morning.  After we dropped Kylie off at home, the car ride was quiet.  

"Vi, who did you think was calling you when I called you?" Jason asked me.  

"I'm not sure what you are referring to," I responded but my phone betrayed me.  It started ringing and Jason laughed a little.  

"You gonna get that?" Jason asked.  

"Nope," I responded.  

"Who is it?" He asked me.  

"I am not sure," I said and he walked closer to me.  

"Why are you lying to me?" Jason asked me.

"You didn't tell me when you got a girlfriend," I stopped what I was saying.  He smiled.  

"You always give stuff away when your mad.  So, you have a boyfriend.  Who?" Jason asked and I sat down on his couch.

"He is an NFL player," I stated and he narrowed his eyes.  "On the chiefs," I added and his eyes went wide.  He sat down next to me.  

"Does Travis know?" Jason asked me.  

"Sort of.  I went to KC a few weeks ago and Travis discovered that I knew one of the players but he doesn't know that we are dating.  To be fair that was the first time that I saw him in 7 years so," I explained.  

"7 years?  You were a freshman in college.  Wait do I know him?" He asked.  

"He referred to me as your little sister when we met.  It's Zachery White," I stated.  

"Zach?  He isn't even your type," Jason pointed out.  

"I know but he actually tried.  He puts in effort and he knows me better than I do sometimes," I trailed off.  Jason hugged me.  

"Travis will get over it and if he doesn't I'll beat him up for you," Jason lightened the mood.  

"I know but I don't want to move to fast," I was venting.  

"Seven years, Vi.  He has liked you for seven years.  I think that he would be fine with you going as fast as you want especially if that's what you think is fast," Jason spoke.  I laughed and pushed him a little as I stood up.  

"Good night and thank you," I said as I walked away.  

"Always.  Night, Vi," he called out to me from the couch.  I opened my phone and noticed that I got a text from Zach. 

I can't believe you went to an eagles game before you came to see me  Was his first text and then he added And Travis

Maybe next week.  Good night.  I texted back.  

Good night, Firefly  He responded almost immediately and I smiled.