Clash

Zach and I decided to keep the pregnancy to ourselves and that we didn't want to know the genders.  Zach did anything and everything for me and it was great.  I got to sit on the couch and watch TV all day.  Which is what I was doing when I heard a knock on the door.  I went to answer the door because Zach was at practice.  I was a little confused as to why security didn't say anything about someone being here.  "Hey Tay!  What are you doing here?" I asked as I let her come inside.  I noticed that her eyes were a little on the side of red and it looked like she had been crying. 

"I'm staying with Travis and I needed to talk to you," Taylor explained.  We went into the kitchen and I got her a water. 

"Anything, Tay," I responded. 

"How did you do it?" She asked.  I didn't know what she was talking about.  "How did you do long distance?  How did you figure it out?"  Taylor asked more clearly. 

"Long distance relationships are hard for everyone.  Especially for people like us who overthink everything.  Taylor if you love each other and you want it to work, everything will work itself out," I explained hoping to calm her nerves.  I didn't know what exactly had happened but I had a feeling that it had nothing to do with something that actually happened.  We went to sit on the couch and binge watched TV.  Glacier joined us on the couch. 

After a while, Zach walked in.  "Hey girls," Zach said as he walked up to us.  He kissed my head from the other side of the couch.  "Taylor, I didn't know you were in town," Zach said with a smirk on his face. 

"I am staying at Travis's.  He's been very hospitable," Taylor explained and Zach looked at me.  I smiled and he walked away because he knew that this wasn't a conversation he needed to be in. 

"Did you just call your boyfriend hospitable?" I asked her and she put her head in her hands. 

"He's such a gentleman, it's kind of annoying," Taylor explained and I laughed.  The problem that Taylor had was that he wasn't doing anything. 

"Zach was like that too until I broke him of those habits but I needed that.  You need him to stay a gentleman," I told Taylor and she sighed. 

"I know but I don't want him to be when we're alone," Taylor retorted. 

"Well did you tell him that?" I asked and she shook her head.  She went to say something when my phone started ringing.  I picked my phone up and it was Travis.  Hey Travis, what's up

Have you by any chance got a visitor?

You mean Taylor?

Yes is she there?

She is why didn't you just ask her?

Because her phone is here. 

Oh

Yeah. 

You should come over

Sure I'll be right over and tell Taylor that I'm going to bring her phone. 

We hung up and Taylor looked at me.  "What the hell am I going to tell him?" She asked me. 

"The truth or at least a variation of it," I told her. 

"Aha tell him the truth, Taylor.  He deserves the truth although if you could make sure that we aren't there when you, that would be great," Zach said.  We both turned to look at him because we didn't know he was there. 

"When did you get there?" I asked him.  He smirked and walked away. 

"Would he tell Travis?" Taylor whispered.  I shook my head.  Zach's and Travis may be best friends but he wouldn't tell him anything that I wouldn't want him to.  Then I heard the door open and Travis walked in. 

"Hey Vi, Taylor," he said and Taylor smiled but didn't say anything before turning back to the TV.  He looked at me with a confused look and I shrugged.  He walked into the kitchen after he asked where Zach was. 

Travis POV

When Taylor wasn't at the house, I figured she was at Vi's.  But, she is her best friend so I figured it was just the normal catching up but I think that something is wrong.  "Hey Zach, do you know what's up with Taylor?" I asked and Zach looked at me with a pity. 

"I got kicked out when I walked in the door, sorry," Zach said but I knew he was lying. 

"That bad," I sighed.  "I really didn't want to mess this one up, man.  She's amazing and I have been trying so hard to do everything that she wants," I ranted. 

"Maybe that's your problem.  When Vi and I started dating, she hated that I never put myself first and she felt like a burden.  Give her time, she'll tell you when she is ready," Zach told me and I wasn't sure how much sense that made.  But if Taylor really did think that she was a burden then I needed to make sure that she knew she wasn't. 

We ate dinner and Taylor was still saying very minimal to me.  I was really starting to get annoyed with this.  "Taylor, come with me," I said.  I walked out of the room towards one of the far hallways. 

Violeta POV

Travis walked away and Taylor looked at me.  "I honestly am surprised he lasted that long," Zach said and I started laughing. 

"Look Taylor, I think you should go.  Mostly because he wasn't asking," I said.  She rolled her eyes and stood up walking off in the same direction as Travis.  "Do you think they'll work it out?" I asked Zach.  He smiled and squeezed my hand but didn't say anything. 

Taylor POV

I walked into the room that Travis was in and he shut the door behind me.  "Sit down," Travis said.  His voice was neutral and I did as he said.  "What's going on with you?" He asked, his voice getting softer. 

"I just," I stopped running out of words.  I looked at Travis and the look on his face was enough to put tears in my eyes.  "I don't know if I can do this.  Long distance is so hard and I don't want to hold you back," I tried to explain it to him, "All the media coverage that you are going to get, it's not worth it, Travis." 

"Shouldn't that be my decision?  Look Taylor, I know that this is going to be hard but I know what I'm getting into," he said.  Every time I blinked tears streamed from my eyes.  He put one of his fingers under my chin, forcing me to look up.  "You are worth more than everything," he said and my lips found his.