Super Bowl

I alternated between Eagles and Chiefs games.  Kylie and I had gotten a lot closer.  I was the first one she told, other than Jason, that she was pregnant.  Throughout the season, I had released a new album and I was attempting to create a new lacrosse stick.  Mostly failing.  I was however getting very good at training Glacier. 

During the next offseason, Zach and I pretty much spent every day with each other.  "Do you think we should tell people that we are married?" Zach asked me and I looked up at him. 

"Eventually, I guess but I think that we should announce it in the right way," I responded. 

"So what you want to make it special?" Zach asked. 

"I think we should announce it on 7/1," I added and he smiled. 

"Our anniversary.  Whatever you want Vi but I cannot wait until people know that you are mine," Zach added and I kissed him.  I posted a picture from our engagement and one from our wedding with the caption This has been the best year Zach.  I love you.  The pictures both only had the two of us in them.  The internet completely blew up. 

I had helped Taylor release her new album, Lover, and it hit the top of charts.  She was at the height of her career and she was afraid that it was all over for her.  I knew that was insane but I noticed that she started working 3 times as hard. 

When we went to meet baby Wyatt I had bought a ton of baby toys and Kylie was seriously impressed.  I wanted to be the favorite so I had to buy her tons of stuff.  Travis and I were practically fighting about who was going to be the favorite and Jason found it very amusing. 

During the next football season, the chiefs made it to the Super Bowl and it was a huge deal.  I went to the game and was in the edge of my seat the entire game.  In the end, they won.  I went to the after party with them.  It was electric.  Because of Zach's age, there was a low chance that he would ever be in the Super Bowl again so it was a big deal. 

The next season, they made it to the Super Bowl again and I was completely shocked.  They lost big time and I knew that it completely destroyed Zach's confidence.  I had given him everything that he wanted over the next few weeks. 

Everything was closed because of Coronavirus and we spent a lot of time together.  I was actually kinda sick of him but we got into a rhythm.  I was recording music again because what else was I supposed to do.  I couldn't go to the games so I watched them on the TV.  Taylor released, Folklore, and I was shocked at how fast she was recording music.  I personally didn't like her boyfriend but I didn't say anything because she seemed to really like him. 

Taylor ended up rereleasing Fearless and Red during the first year of lockdown.  I was really busy with her music and was able to finally figure out the lacrosse stick situation.  I started Rose Lacrosse which was my lacrosse company.  I didn't actually run it, I hired someone to do that but I made sure that the sticks sold by my company were affordable and well designed. 

Kylie and Jason were blessed with their second daughter, Elliotte.  We didn't go to meet her because of the lockdown restrictions and I didn't want to risk getting either Zach or I sick. 

My brothers started the New Heights Podcast and they basically just talked about football.  I ended up releasing another album and Rose Lacrosse was the most well known brand in the sport.  Taylor released Midnights and she was definitely writing way more than she ever had before. 

Both of the teams were doing amazing that season and Kylie and I started joking about what if they both ended up in the Super Bowl.  Kylie said that I should play the halftime show if that I ever happened.  It was insane. 

Then they actually did it.  Both of the teams were in the Super Bowl and my mom was a mess.  Both of my parents were doing interviews and I was trying my best to stay away from the media. 

I ended up wearing Zach's jersey and a pair of eagles sneakers.  They all knew that I would be there but what they didn't know was that I was going to be singing there.  When Kylie told me I should play the halftime show, I knew that wouldn't happen but I did end up singing America the beautiful before the game started. 

I don't think that I could explain how nerve wracking and stressful it was watching that game.    I wanted them all to win but in the back of my mind I was hoping Jason would win.  He was planning on retiring this year so I wanted him to go out with a bang.  When the game was over, I went down onto the field to find Zach.  They won. 

When I saw him, I ran into his arms.  "You were amazing, Zach.  I am so proud of you," I said while he was holding me. 

"I couldn't have done it without you," Zach said and I rolled my eyes.  "God that was so amazing," Zach whispered. 

"You were amazing," I said again and he kissed me.  I could tell everything he was feeling. 

"I love you,"  Zach said before he kissed me again.  He didn't need me to say anything in return.  I looked on the big screen and saw Travis and Jason hugging, they would never forget this moment.  It was something you don't want to forget whether you won or lost.  I knew Jason was so proud of Travis for everything that he had accomplished and if this was Jason's last game then I knew that he would never regret this.  All three of them played amazing.

Zach and I walked over to where Jason and Travis were.  I hugged Jason first and then Travis.  I told them how amazing they both did and how that was my favorite game I've ever watched. 

Travis had recently broken up with his girlfriend and he was back on his Taylor kick.  But there was something different this time, like he was serious.  Taylor was still in a relationship so I wouldn't be doing anything for the time being. 

Kylie gave birth to their third daughter, Bennett and I filled their house with toys.  Those girls deserved the world and I had no problem giving it to them.