Sister

I flew to Maryland with my lacrosse stick, my jersey, and the first edition of my sneakers.  They held a press conference and I had to make a speech.  It was a huge deal and I was super nervous.  "Today, we will be introducing a female lacrosse player that revolutionized the way that everyone plays this sport.  Give it up for, Violeta Kelce!"

"I am so honored to be standing here right now and it still kind of feels like a dream.  I want to thank all my family, friends, and the fans.  I couldn't have done half of what I did without all the support.  I want to say that anyone who aspires to make it in any sport, don't give up and surround yourself with people who make you better.  Thank you, for this incredible honor!" I concluded my speech.  There was a round of applause and there were a bunch of flashes.  

I used the huge influx of popularity and media coverage to release my third album.  It reached number 1 on charts within a day of its release.  News outlets were saying that I made it and for the first time in my life, I felt like I had an opportunity to change things.

I started doing commercials and signing deals with athletic companies raising awareness for women in sports.  I then used that money to create Rose Sports Charity, a foundation that provided money to high schools sports.  

Zach POV

I have barely seen Violeta.  She is travelling every other day and she is doing everything that she has ever wanted so I can't complain.  I knew what  was getting into, she is a ball of ambition and that means when given the opportunity, she would never stop.  I was getting a lot more attention because the media never seemed to be able to find her so they asked me.  

I said nothing.  This was her thing and I kept my mouth shut which was definitely the right move.  Jason invited everyone to his house towards the end of February so she had to take a quick break.  They had an announcement.  

Violeta POV

I flew to Kansas City to pick up Zach and Travis before we headed to Jason's house.  "Hello Ms. Popular," Travis said as he got on the plane.  I laughed.  

"Nice to see you too, Travis," I stated.  Zach walked on behind him and he immediately walked over and kissed me.  "I missed you," I said and he smiled.  

"I missed you too," Zach responded.  I told them both about everything I had been doing and I was pretty close to being able to stay in my house for extended periods of time again.  We landed and my security drove us to Jason's house.  

"Hey big brother," I said when I saw him and he had the goofiest smile on his face.  That was the first time Kylie didn't answer the door.  Something was up.  

"Hey guys!" Jason greeted us and Travis looked at me then Jason.  

"Something's wrong with him right?" Travis asked me and I nodded.  "Is Kylie pregnant?" Travis asked.  We walked in the house and saw Kylie not pregnant but there was a ring on her finger. 

"JASON," I shouted.  I was staring at Kylie's finger and Jason took a second but he started laughing.  Zach and Travis were definitely confused.

"You are ruining our announcement," Kylie joked.  

"Sorry," I said before I sat down.  

"What just happened?" Zach asked as he sat down next to me.  Jason glared at me so I just shrugged my shoulders.  Jason started asking a ton of questions about how everything was going with me.  I answered most of them, I had been kinda hard to reach because of how busy I was.  

When my parents finally got there, Jason had us all sit on the couch and I was still the only one that noticed what was going on.  "I asked Kylie to marry me," Jason announced and everyone freaked out.  The guys were all congratulating Jason and asking questions.  We all wanted to see the ring up close.  

Later that night, Kylie and I were sitting on the patio talking.  "So how you feeling about the wedding?" I asked her.  

"I am excited but I don't like the limelight and your family is it," Kylie said.  

"Sorry," I said and she looked at me.  

"It's not just you.  Both of your brothers and boyfriend are in the NFL and your parents do interviews.  I just don't know how you deal with it," Kylie elaborated.  

"I just pretend like they aren't there.  Most of the time, they just want updates and I know that it gets overwhelming but I like being able to use the limelight to raise awareness," I explained hoping that it would help.  

"You are completely comfortable in front of the press and you are so good at only showing what you want to," Kylie added.  

"I have been in the spotlight since I was 18, it gets easier," I confided.  She smiled.  "I am so excited that you are going to be my sister," I added.  

"Same here.  Actually, I wanted to ask you if you would be one of my braids maids?" Kylie asked.  

"Yes," I exclaimed and I hugged her.  This was going to be so much fun.  Her and Jason were so good together and I was just happy that he found someone.  

This whole thing made me think about whether or not I wanted to get married.  I mean I love Zach and getting married wouldn't be the worst thing but I don't know.  If I am being completely honest with myself, I don't want to change my name.  I have created a platform off of my name and I don't want to give it up.  

----

Author's note:

Okay so with Zach and Violeta.  Do we want them to get married and have kids or something else?  Or a combination of the everything?  I am totally open to suggestions.