Takeover

I hated that I had to leave the twins but I needed to.  I landed in Tokyo and was on my way to the hotel that Taylor was staying in.  I asked Tree for all the information I needed.  When I got to the hotel I called Taylor.  Hey Vi, how are you?

Great!  I actually have a surprise for you.  I was standing in front of her hotel room door. 

What kind of surprise?

Open your door.  I heard Taylor run to her door and open it.  She was looking at me shocked and she practically jumped on me.  We went into her hotel room and I showed her pictures of the twins that Zach had been sending me. 

"So, why are you here?" Taylor asked. 

"I have to reenter the world at some point and I figured what better than a Taylor Swift concert," I explained and she smiled. 

"You should sing with me," Taylor suggested.  I was just going to go to the concerts and show that I supported Taylor and Travis's relationship but that could work too. 

"That would be fun.  You know that our friendship would be put on blast if we did that," I reminded her.  I didn't care who knew that Taylor was my best friend but it would bring some light to Taylor and Travis's relationship. 

"Vi, I want to be able to hang out you," Taylor said and I smiled. 

"Then I guess we are singing together," I told her.  We laughed and caught up talking about nothing really.  I performed at all four of her concerts in Tokyo and we were making headlines.  The confusion about why I randomly fell off the face of the earth was getting a lot more pronounced now that I had returned.  Taylor flew to LA before going to Las Vegas and I flew to Kansas City. 

I went to see my babies and I hated that it was only going to be a few hours before I was on my way back out.  I had invited Kayley and Lana to come meet them.  I also asked that the two of them watch the twins while Zach and I were in Las Vegas for the Super Bowl.  I headed to Las Vegas just in time for the beginning of the game.

When I walked into the booth, Taylor and Kylie were talking. "Hey Vi, I was starting to think you weren't coming," Kylie said as she hugged me.

"Like I could miss a Super Bowl," I laughed. We fell into a rhythm that was so comfortable. I already knew that this was going to be groundbreaking because we were laughing and talking that this was completely normal.

"Violeta, I cannot believe you didn't come find me," Jason said and I turned around. Jason was smiling and he walked over and stood between Kylie and I. "The two of you sound incredible together," Jason complemented Taylor and I.

"Thanks," we both said at the same time. "The fans want us to release music together," Taylor added. I didn't know that and honestly I was a little shocked. I didn't think that the Swifties would like us together.

"Have they figured out when we met yet?" I asked her and she just smiled.

"They have no idea, but they have gone back to when you came to one of my concerts for the first time," Taylor added.

"You know what would be funny," Jason started and we all looked at him. "If the two of you come on the podcast together," Jason suggested and I added more.

"I think that the three of us should just take over the podcast and kick you boys out for an episode," I suggested.  Taylor and Kylie both laughed. 

"That would be something that would need to be asked of Travis," Jason said very slowly.

Jason POV

I was extremely outnumbered and I honestly want to know what they would do with it.  Violeta looked at Taylor with a smirk on her face.  "I think that if Taylor were to ask really nicely, Travis would have no objections," she said.  Taylor's face blushed a little but she had a grin on her face. 

"That could be arranged," Taylor said.  The three of them started laughing and talking about how they would do it and I walked away very slowly. 

I sat down next to my mom with a huff.  "I think that I just gave the girls the idea to overthrow me and Travis."  Mom laughed and looked at me thinking I was joking. 

"What on earth did you say?" Mom asked me. 

"That they should come on the podcast," I responded and she laughed again wishing me luck. 

Violeta POV

That game was one of the most stressful that I had ever gone through.  But in the end, they won.  When we went down onto the field, we were watching my brother sing Viva Las Vegas.  I was getting secondhand embarrassment and Taylor seemed to be too.  But that was Travis, always enjoying his wins. 

Zach came to find me and I hugged him.  He was holding me up, "You did incredible.  I am so proud," I told him and he kissed me. 

"God I love you," he said and he kissed me again.  We went to go find Travis, Taylor, and my mom. 

"Great job Zach," my mom said as she hugged him.  We started talking waiting for Travis and Taylor.  They went to get changed and have the team talk and we were all talking outside the locker room. 

We all went to the party after.  Everyone else was completely hammered but I was just drinking soda and enjoying messing with everyone.  When Jason was hyping up the club, I was messing with the music.  Marshmallow and the chainsmokers both loved my mashups. 

We went back to the hotel and Zach crashed.  I called Lana to see how they were doing.  She said that everything was perfectly fine and that I should just go to sleep.  I listened and decided to go to sleep. 

The next morning, I woke up and showered before Zach woke up.  "I never thought I would see a day when I woke up before you," I said when I noticed that he was awake. 

"Neither did I," Zach said.  I walked over and kissed him. 

"I have to get to the airport," he started to say something and I stopped him.  "Stay and enjoy your win, Zach.  We will be fine and you deserve to enjoy it," I told him.  I kissed him again and left.  I knew that Taylor and her friends also left so Zach and Travis could hang out.  I was just excited to get home.