Chiefs Game

I was in Kansas City on my way to Travis's house and I still hadn't actually told Zach that I would be here.  I had hinted at it a few times but never actually said if I was going to or not and it was killing him.  I knocked on the door and Travis opened the door with a smile.  "Hey, I didn't know that you were coming," Travis said as he welcomed me.

"I went to Jason's game last weekend it's only fair," I explained.  

"Can I expect you at more games in the future?" Travis asked me.  

"Maybe," I hinted and he hugged me.  He had the biggest smile on his face but it made me feel bad that I hadn't gone to any of his games sooner.  

I rode with him to pregame so I saw Coach Reid when I walked in.  "Hey Coach Reid," I greeted him when as I walked over to him.  Travis waved before walking further into the stadium.  

"Hello, Violeta.  I didn't think I would be seeing you today," he stated in an inquiring tone.  

I smiled.  "I have decided to go to more of my brothers games.  I used to never miss a game but I got so busy and different states, it just got complicated," I explained.  

"Makes sense, you do a lot," Coach Reid agreed and he could tell I was confused.  "Ever since we met, I have checked up on what you are up to because you seem like a nice kid.  I also know that you have ambition," Coach Reid talked.  He paused and was looking at the door.  I turned around and saw none other than Zach.  

"You actually came," Zach stated as he walked toward me.  

"Don't sound so shocked," I stated.  "For the record, I am here to watch my brother," I added.  

Zach kept walking until he was barely standing an inch away from me.  "Sure, Firefly," he said with that stupid smirk on his face and walked away leaving me with Coach Reid.  He was looking at me like he just learned my deepest darkest secret.  It was scary.  

The game was amazing and they played great.  There were more people who knew who I was here than in Philadelphia.  But I feel like it made it more fun.  I took pictures with fans and signed autographs.  When I was waiting for Travis, I noticed that there were a few reporters at the stadium.  Travis came out and hugged me.  "You did amazing as always," I said and he smiled.  

"Thanks, Vi," Travis said and he hugged me again.  Zach walked over to us.  

"Great job, Zachery," I stated and he looked at me a little weird.  I have literally never called him Zachery and I looked in the direction of the paparazzi.  He nodded when he realized and Travis looked between the two of us.  

"What are you hiding from the paparazzi?" Travis asked in a hushed voice.  

"What do you guys do after games?" I asked changing the subject.  

"When we win, we go to dinner," Zach answered me and I smiled.  

"Well then, we better get going," I said and Travis smiled.  We walked out and Travis drove me to the restaurant.  They bought the place out and there were definitely enough people to do that.  I met most of the players on the team and they were all great.  I kept catching Zach's eye and he seemed extremely annoyed at my antics.  I was in the middle of the a conversation when Zach walked over.  

"Hey, can I steal Violeta for a second?" Zach asked and the guy that I was talking to agreed and walked away.  "So," he was staring at me.  

"So?" I asked him confused.  

Zach POV

God.  She looked so amazing and she just had to talk to every freaking guy in the room.  She knew exactly what she was doing and it was payback.  Actually she was probably actually getting to know the guys and not trying to annoy me but she was definitely avoiding me.  "Why don't we take a walk?" I asked her and I saw everything run through her mind before she said.  

"Fine but I have to tell my brother," she said uncertain.  I just smiled and leaned against the wall.  She looked shocked before she turned to go tell him.  I saw the second it registered in Travis's brain what Vi was telling him.  His eyes locked on mine and I smiled hoping that he wouldn't say anything to make her say no.  She walked back over to me and a laughed.  "Lets go and don't have staring contests with my brother its weird," she joked.  We were walking on the sidewalk.  

"You kind a panicked with the paparazzi earlier," I observed and she stopped walking.  I stopped and turned to her.  

"I want us to be good with this before the media runs with it," she explained and she actually seemed nervous talking about it.  

"You know that I don't care how much paparazzi or media coverage there is right?" I asked her.  She smiled and took a deep breath before she started walking again.  I followed her noticing that she was walking a little faster than before.  

"I know but you still shouldn't have to deal with it," she answered me.  I grabbed her hand which forced her to stop walking.  

"Firefly, what's going on?" I asked her.  

"Travis," she paused and I just looked at her.  "He actually doesn't have a problem with us," she continued and my brain stopped.  

"Sorry what?  You are worried because your brother does NOT have a problem.  What?" I asked her.  She looked at me like I was being dumb.  Then she leaned in and kissed me.  Now I was really confused.  "I am still confused," I told her.  

"Of course you are but I'm not worried anymore so," she stated.  I was still confused but I guess that was good.  

Violeta POV

Travis didn't even care that I wanted to go off with Zach.  I thought he would care more but he seemed to be fine with it so I needed to be fine with it.  "Firefly?" he questioned and I smiled.  

"Yes?" I asked him.  

"Can I be your boyfriend?" Zach asked me.  I laughed and kissed him.  "I'll take that as a yes," Zach said after we pulled apart.  

"Yes and we should get back," I stated and he huffed as we turned around.