Shazam Trailer 2

requested by: Brianna172953

*

"Hey guy-Woah'' Loki paused once she entered the theater. There wasn't much partying and everyone seemed to have passed out or been extremely tired. They were in different spots in the theater just laying down except for the adults. Creepy enough Luna just had a blank smile at Loki. "What happened?"

"Somehow there was vodka," Luna said. "Everyone took a sip except me."

"Neville took a sip and that was interesting" Sirius chuckled.

"It was not funny, '' Lupin reprimanded him.

"It was hilarious" Snape smirked.

"I am the only one to find it hilarious" Sirius sneered.

"Anyway, how the hell did Vodka end up here?" Narcissa asked, glaring at a tired Draco.

"I might have drank some..." Draco said.

"We could tell" Fred rolled his eyes, seeming to be the most tired.

"I must have been thinking about that for some reason" Loki shrugged.

"So you just handed out a bunch of substances to teenagers" Lucius stared at her "What a shame."

"I left this place with adults in the room," Loki pointed out.

"He ignored it" McGonagall pointed to Dumbledore "I tried to stop them but he did not allow me."

"I think kids should have fun," Dumbledore said.

"Till they kill themselves" Narcissa shook her head "I was the one able to control them a little."

"Who drank the most?" Loki asked.

"Definitely Potter.." Snape stared at him.

"No wonder he is deep asleep" Loki nodded "Anyway I will just continue with this video and by the end I suspect that they will all wake up."

"I am an idiot"

"That is so real.." Ginny fumbled her words.

"This is really bad," Narcissa sighed.

"This is child neglect and abuse" Lucius said.

"And you were in the room clearly that was meant for the adults" Loki argued back.

"I didn't even get one drop," Lucious said.

Snape intentionally takes a shot that he previously had.

"You-"

"Nothing," Narcissa warned him.

"It's showtime!"

"What..." Hermione awakened.

"You were drugged," Luna said casually.

"What?" Hermione practically yelled.

"Not like I would care" Bellatrix randomly appeared.

"Didn't someone water your drink down?" Neville seemed to slowly be waking up.

"Both of your drinks were watered down but I think Neville was peer pressured by Ron" Luna stared at Ron's blank face.

"Mine only had a pinch and I consented" Hermione said. "Ish, I was just handed a drink."

"I don't deserve these powers if I'm being honest like what am I even contributing to?"

"That's a great question" Pansy rubbed her head.