survivor

I was one of the only survivors after the war,I only knew a few others who survived and we didn't work together due to my gender. I usually stayed far away from the other survivors in the area because most of them were male. I didn't want any of them making any advances towards me. Some of them tried to win my heart by offering food or supplies but I wasn't really interested due to their age. The survivors here were mostly 30-50 years old. There was this one guy my age but he wasn't my type. So I had to struggle alone for a long time to gather food and filter the water I gathered so that it was drinkable. And when the other survivors got close I had to move again because I wasn't risking being raped.

I've had to move 3 times now and the food is getting scarce. Im afraid that I'll die from starvation if I can't find any food soon. My stomach aches and my vision is blurry but I must move on to survive.  I've been seeing the aliens ships fly by this area many times lately. They're searching for something but I'm not sure what. Sometimes they come down from their ships and search the ground for survivors to kill off, but I suspect they're searching for something else.

I saw one of the aliens ask one of the other survivors something but I wasn't sure what he asked. I had to hide very well that day for them not to find me. Today is one of those days where the aliens come down and do an intense search of the area. I've chosen to hide in the vent of a basement of a abandoned house. Im becoming very tired of having to run from my own kind and the aliens ,if the aliens catch me I might just give up and let them kill me.

Suddenly I heard heavy footsteps come down into the basement. No! They couldn't have found me so easily! I must remain quiet as a mouse. I covered my hand over my mouth to silence my breathing. "Here! She went in here !" I heard someone say. Shit! Who the fuck gave my hiding spot away and why!
Suddenly a green light scanned the basement. "In the vent." one of the aliens said.

"Traitor!!" I yelled as I looked upon the man who told the aliens where I was hiding.

"Why would you do this!" I struggled in the aliens grasp.

"They promised me i would live if I told them where you were hiding." The man smirked

"What do you want with me you grey piece of shit!" I spat at the alien.

Then I saw one of the aliens approaching with a needle.  "No! No! mmmh." The alien covered my mouth and the other alien stuck the needle in my arm. Darkness came over me suddenly and my body became limp.

Hi readers.👽
Sorry if I have bad grammar or misspelling.
This is the first book I've ever wrote so hopefully I get better overtime.