starvation

Vivians pov*

He leaned back on his couch and I sat in a chair beside the couch. The food that the servant brought smelled disgusting, it smelled like blood. It was some strange meat cut in the shape of a steak but it looked uncooked. I was not eating this, in fact I wasn't going to eat at all. Id starve myself so that I wouldn't have to live like this.

"You need to eat." Silas ordered.

I stared at him menacingly and picked up the knife that was beside my plate of food.

"What are you gonna do with that? That won't kill me darling just so you know." He laughed as he looked up from eating his food.

"Then I'll just have to result to this." I said quietly. A tear streamed down my cheek and I raised the knife up to stab myself.

"Fuck!" Silas bolted up from his couch and snatched the knife from me before it could reach my vital organs.

He threw me over his shoulder and took me into his room where he locked the balcony doors and removed any potential weapons.
He looked devastated as he left me in there and locked the door.

Every few hours a servant would come in with a different food, but I refused them all.
I stared at the servants with lifeless unfeeling eyes when they entered. I just wanted them all to leave me alone to die.
This went on for a few days until Silas came in the room to make me eat.

He came in with a tray of the fruits that I liked from Desmonds planet and a cup of some grey liquid. 
" Why won't you eat." He said in a soft tone.

"You know why." I replied coldly slapping the tray of fruits to the ground.

"At least drink this." He pleaded. Handing me the cup of grey liquid.

I was just about to throw the cup to the floor when he caught my hand and pressed the cup up to my mouth himself pouring the contents inside.  I coughed some up and slapped him.
" You sly prick!" I yelled.

He looked satisfied that he managed to get me to drink something and it tasted like shit.

"What was in that?" I said spitting some of the leftover contents out of my mouth.

" Oh just something I made that has every vitamin and nutrient the human body needs to survive." He explained.

"Your not going to die on me so you need to stop starving yourself.. because I will keep making you drink this as many times as it takes." He said as he set the cup down on the desk by his bed.

"You've been in this room for days and you haven't even bathed,you reek of your own blood, I can smell it from out the door." He complained.

I didn't respond to him. I just looked away. He knew exactly why I wasn't eating and bathing. It was so he wouldn't touch me or try anything with me. He already took my first kiss, I didn't want him taking anything else. I heard him get up from the bed and lock the bedroom door leaving both me and him inside. I quickly shot up from the bed and ran into the bathroom and he followed after squeezing through the bathroom door before I could shut it. I scrambled to get into the shower and shut its glass door so that he wouldn't do anything to me.

" Good. Now turn the water on." He commanded.

I left my clothes on and turned the shower water on. I stood there in the water for awhile before he spoke again.
"Take you clothes off and wash yourself, the hampers under the sink. " He ordered and I heard him leave the room.

I took my dress from the night of the party off and put it in the hamper then went to wash myself thoroughly in the shower.
The only reason I'm washing myself right now is because if I hadn't I was sure that he would have stripped me himself and washed me. When I was done I wrapped a towel around myself and looked for something to wear,but all I found were his large clothes.
I put on one of the shirts and rolled up a pair of pants so that they would fit. I had to tie the pants so that they wouldn't fall off of me when I walked. I bet I looked ridiculous in his clothes.  I went to check if the door was unlocked to the room and suddenly he walked in.