tonight

Vivians pov*

As Silas held my hands and kiss one of them I decide that he had earned my genuine affection and not some fake seduction to escape.

I took one of his hands in return and kissed it gently, then I hugged him and gently kissed his neck.  It was nice having him in human form, I could reach where I wanted to kiss without him having to bend down or anything. As I pressed another kiss to his neck I heard him groan in satisfaction.

"Thank you for tonight." I said pulling away from him.

"Tonights not over yet." He said scooping me into his arms and walking us inside.

He threw me onto the bed and my body flayed out as I landed.  My legs were poking out through the slits of my dress and my hair was splayed across the bed.

"We'll be sleeping together tonight love." He said huskily as he started unbuttoning his shirt. My thighs clenched together as he unbuttoned the last button of his shirt and threw it to the floor. Then he went to undo the belt of his pants and I stopped him.

"Your scared aren't you. Don't be afraid." He said softly ,removing the hands that I stopped him with and unbuckled his belt pulling it off slowly.  Then he pulled down his pants and I closed my eyes.

When I opened up my eyes he was on top of me and he still had his underpants on.
I was trembling so badly beneath him that I felt it shake the bed. He simply smiled down at me and pushed a stray hair behind my ear.

"What a good girl you are saving yourself for me." He whispered in my ear.

He started kissing me from under my ear all the way down my neck. Then he started nipping my neck close to where the other bite marks were and I yelped in pain.

"Sorry love." He whispered in my ear and started licking and kissing where he hurt me.

Then he spread my legs with his knees and I reached down to cover my crotch.

"Dont worry love were not doing that yet. I want to savor your innocence as long as I can." Silas smirked.

With that my body loosened a bit and he nustled himself between my legs.

He pressed himself firmly against me and leaned down to kiss me between my breasts right where my heart was. Then he took two of his fingers and grazed them up and down my cleavage gently touching my breasts untill I was moaning softly.
Then he led his fingers down lower and lower till he was grazing the inside of my thighs so gently that I started gasping and moaning pressing my head into his shoulder.

"Kiss me please." I begged.

He pulled my face to his and pressed a rough kiss to my mouth forcing his tongue inside while flipping us over to where I was on top of him .

We kissed for what seemed liked forever till we were out of breath and our body's were tired. I fell asleep there in his arms flayed out on top of him with him rubbing my back lovingly as I slept.

When I woke up he was speaking with someone at his desk and they were talking about me.
I kept my eyes shut so that they would think I was still asleep.

"Why are you in that form?" The male scoffed.

"She likes this form Warrik ,and besides what's wrong with this form." Silas said flaying out his arms.

"I'll tell you what's wrong with it, it's weak. What if your people saw you like this?" Warrik  advised.

"They won't, I know what I'm doing. " Silas sighed aggervatedly.

"I've got enough on my hands as it is, my planet and now the renovation of earth and trying to win her over all at the same time. Don't make this more difficult for me. " Silas warned running his hands through his hair.