pregnancy

Vivians pov*

Silas and I spent several weeks of our honeymoon traveling his world . He showed me every little detail there was to know about his planet and he took me to the most scenic spots he knew. Me and him were now at the end of our honeymoon and we were finishing it in one of the tropical regions of his planet. We were staying in a log cabin by the most beautiful beach I had ever seen. Him and I were laying on the beach enjoying the sunset when suddenly I felt as if I was going to vomit.

" What's wrong love?" He quickly sat up with a worried expression.

" I'm gonna throw up." I mumbled with my hand over my mouth and turned in the other direction to barf on the sand.

Silas pulled my hair back and rubbed my shoulder as the last of the contents left my body.

" I think we need to go home." He said softly .

He took me back to the mansion that night and we had a late night discussion with Ezra as I laid in bed.

" I think she's pregnant." Silas said as he smiled down at me lovingly.

Ezra approached me on the bed and sat beside me. He'd brought some ultrasound equipment into my room and some other supplies as well. First he checked my temperature and pulse.

" Mmh both are a little higher than normal." He mused.

Then he felt my stomach and put the ultrasound wand against it. He moved it around till he found what looked like a tiny speck on the screen of the ultrasound equipment. He smiled brightly at me then Silas.

" She is pregnant. About 6 or 7 weeks it looks like. Congratulations."

Silas took both my hands and kissed them gently.

"I love you my starlight." He said softly.

"I love you to, with all my heart." I said sweetly as tears of joy fell from my eyes.