the wedding

Vivians pov*

Silas didn't come to bed last night. Im guessing it was because he didn't want to risk making love to me before our wedding or maybe he was just to busy or having some kind of bachelor party. I'm sure he had a good reason not to join me and at least I was still chaste. As soon as I had woke up this morning female servants started pampering me. First they made me a bath with healing waters and herbs and insisted on scrubbing me and washing me themselves which was as relaxing as it was embarrassing I had to admit. Then they assisted me with putting my dress on and insuring it was tight around my waist and the heavy skirting of the dress hung perfectly from me. They paid attention to every little detail of the dress making sure it wasn't crinkled or ruffled up. Then two more women came in my room and started doing my hair and makeup.

The woman doing my hair was adding waves to my hair and putting some of it back. She left some strands of my hair down to frame my face and was complementing me on how long my hair was claiming she'd never seen hair as long as mine. My hair was long and it had grown longer since I had been eating all these alien foods.

The woman doing my makeup lifted my chin gently and applied a cream to my skin to start with. Then she applied highlight to my cheeks and nose and a very subtle red stain to my lips. After she was done with that she glued a few fake lashes to my eyes to make my look a bit more dramatic and sexy.

Then they added my veil and I was left alone for awhile. I took my time alone to admire myself and ponder my wedding night. I wondered what bed we would sleep in and how gentle or rough he would be with me.
Just thinking about it made my thighs clenched together. I hoped he would take it slow at first since he looked so large from what I could tell through his underwear. Maybe he would change into a different form to make things easier for me. He was going to be my husband so I would accept whichever form he choose.

I was just resting with my chin on my hand looking in the mirror when the old ink distributor lady came in my room.
She was one of the elders and she would be marrying us today. She approached me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Getting cold feet?" She chuckled as she sat down on my bed.

" No its not that." I laughed nervously.

" Oh." She smiled knowingly.

"I'm sure your wedding night will be wonderful don't worry. I've brought you something dear. It's what we call brides wine, it's for calming nervous brides like yourself." She chuckled.

" Thank you." I said as she poured me a glass then herself.

"I'll see you at the altar." She smiled as she finished her wine and left my room.

I hated being alone in this room waiting to be married but I couldn't risk leaving the room because Silas would see me. He couldn't see me like this till I came down the aisle. I was alone in my room for hours till servants came in again with trays of cheese and crackers and a fruit tray.

Once it was time for the wedding the servants retrieved me from my room and I was put in a large palanquin and carried to the aisle. Once I exited the palanquin the angelic music started playing and i slowly made my way down the aisle observing every beautiful detail of my wedding.
The purple and white and champagne all came together so well and some of the purple flowers they selected were the same kind as where Silas proposed to me. It was so beautiful. Once I was halfway down the aisle I looked up to Silas who was in his original form with Ezra and Jasper by his side as his groomsmen. He was in a white button up long sleeve shirt and black pants all of which hugged his muscles. He also wore a silver circlet of stars upon his head and a thick silver necklace around his neck. He was facing me and he was smiling brightly from ear to ear which exposed his fangs. He looked as if he was going to cry tears of joy once I reached the end of the aisle and took his hand.