lunch

"What are you doing in my room?" I gasped when I realized he had walked in. I started backing far away from him.

"Settle down,Im not gonna do anything to you... unless you want me to little Terran." His grey eyes darkened with a bit of lust.

"I just happened to remember that you need the proper attire for our little party tomorrow night. It's going to be hot on our planet, it is  currently in the summer season right now so I wanted to make sure you have something to wear." He said slyly and walked over to my closet. He rummaged through the clothes until he found something suitable.
It was a black top that looked a lot like a bra, thin black see through fabric hung from the sides of it. Then he pulled out black shorts  and a see through skirt that was made from the same black fabric. He handed the outfit to me.

"My stomach would show and most of my legs. This looks like something a belly dancer would wear." I said looking up nervously

"Trust me. You'll look beautiful and you'll thank me later." Then he walked out my room.

Do the men of his species have no manners. He just barged in and picked my outfit. He even flirted with me while he was in here and for some reason I liked it! His kind is so tall , he's at least 7 foot I think and I'm like 5'4 . I'm like a midget to him I don't understand why he's hitting on me.
I placed the outfit on my bed and searched my room for something to do to distract my mind. I couldn't find anything so I went to the bathroom and searched the drawers under the sink for some soap,once I found some I placed the dress I was wearing in a hamper and stepped into the large tub. As it filled up with warm water i laid back and closed my eyes. Listening to the sound of the water flowing. I then began thoroughly washing myself humming a tune as I did.

When I was done with my bath I dressed myself in a pair of grey loose pants, a bra, and a black tank top. My stomach grumbled.
It must be lunch time. I don't know if I should go to the dining hall by myself or not. It probably wouldn't be safe. I looked out my door to see if a guard was outside of it but there was not. I think I'll take the risk. But first I'm going to mark my door so I can find it. I took a woven mat from the my room and put it outside of my door. As I made my way down the hall many of the soldiers looked down at me, most of them with curiosity and some with disgust,a few might have looked lustfully at me I wasn't quite sure. Then I entered the dining hall, I looked around to see if Desmond and Valerian were in the room. Desmond was nowhere to be found but Valerian was sitting at a table all the way at the end of the room laughing with one of the soldiers. His table had a spare seat but I'm unsure about sitting with him.

I walked up to the kitchen and got a tray of what looked like smoked meat and some kind of greens. And a cup of green liquid that smelled like sour candy and energy drink.
I started walking towards a table that was empty when Valerian looked up from his conversation and spotted me.