Silas the shifter

Vivians pov*

I got up to get ready for hunting with Valerian and Tavian. The outfit I chose was a pair of loose green pants and a green tank top so that I would blend in with the forest a little bit. When I was done I tied my hair up and walked out the door to my room.
Suddenly I heard a strange thud and the mansion floor shook. I ran down the stairs of the mansion as quickly as I could and walked outside. There was another alien ship beside Desmond's.  This alien ship was made from a black metal instead of silver like Desmond's and had what looked like cannons or blasters at the front.

I saw Desmond walk closer to the alien ship as the walkway came down from it and out came a large tattooed man, I couldn't see the details of his face or outfit but he was wearing all black. I watched as they talked for a moment to make sure nothing bad was going to happen. Then I started walking towards the woods where Valerian and Tavian would be waiting on me. When I approached I saw that Valerian had a uneasy look on his face.

"I just saw a large black ship land in the yard." I told Valerian.

"He's here already!? That greedy bastard." Valerian  shouted.

"Who?" I asked

" Hes someone we have trades with,I'm not very fond of him." Valerian grumbled.

"Calm down he'll only be here a short while,once he gets what he wants he'll leave." Tavian said patting his friend on the shoulder.

We walked far into the woods ontill we came upon a group of what I had learned were thneres, they were like the deer of this planet.

Tavian pulled out his knife and crawled over to a large rock near the creatures. He quietly crawled to the top of the rock and then dropped down on one of the creatures stabbing it right in the chest. It wriggled and pounced ontill it dropped dead upon the forest floor. Valerian came up to his friend and congratulated him on his success.

"Come feel it's fur." Tavian called to me.

I walked up and petted the poor thing and felt it's antlers.

"Let's go skin it." Tavian said excitedly and lugged the prey over his shoulders.

We started walking towards two large lakes with sand around them.
Tavian set up what he needed to skin his prey and Valerian helped him. Together they skinned the animal of it's meat and cooked it

We sat on the sand and ate some of the meat for brunch. I was pondering when we were going to swim when suddenly I realized something.
"Fuck. I forgot to bring something to swim in!! Shitttt!!" I hit my hand on the sand in frustration.

Tavian and Valerian burst out laughing at my frustration.

"Has anyone ever told you that your cute when you're angry." Tavian smirked and Valerian nodded in agreement trying to hold in more of his laughter.

" We're just going to wear our underwear to swim." Tavian teased.

I pouted looking down at my clothes. Valerian smelled himself and looked down at all the blood on him. " I think it's time for a swim." He said as he stripped his shirt off.
His whole body shined with sweat in the sun. His pecs and his abs were on full display for me to see for the first time. He started removing his pants, the sound of his buckle coming undone made my thighs clench together. Now all that was left were his underwear and he jumped into the lake.
Tavian was next to undress. He slowly took of his shirt and winked at me as he did. And when he went to take his pants off I looked away and he jumped into the lake. They both waved for me to jump in with them.

"I can't!" I yelled and crossed my arms.

"Aren't you getting hot. Just jump in." Valerian called.

I was getting pretty sweaty and I was starting to stink. I sighed and turned away from the eager aliens to take off my tank top. Then I bent down to take my pants off and Tavian whistled.
"Oh shut up." I laughed as my face flushed with embarrassment.

All that was left was my white bra and black panties which Valerian was gawking at but tried not to. I ran and jumped into the lake and started pattling out to the middle of it.
Then I started pattling back to shore. I started panting as my arms got tired.
Tavian swam up to me. " Tired of swimming beautiful?" He said.

"Yeah I'm worn out." I heaved.

Tavian grabbed me and held me and I closed my eyes and caught my breath. Then he passed me to Valerian who swam me to shore. Once we were all finished swimming and the boys were done rinsing their clothes we got dressed and started walking the prey Tavian caught to the mansion.

Valerian was on edge once we walked in. I assumed it was because of the alien that they traded with was here. He must really hate this guy. Tavian and Valerian went to the kitchen to cut and store the meat from the prey and I went up to the stairs and towards my room.

I was almost to my door when I heard Desmond and his guest talking in one of the other rooms. When they heard me in the hall they stepped out of the room and I jumped. The alien guest was huge!! Him stepping out the door scared the shit out of me. He had to be at least 8 foot.

"How was the hunting trip."Desmond smiled

"It was nice, Tavian caught a thnere." I responded.

"This is my guest Silas, we trade resources with him and he's here on business. He'll be staying in the room across from you." Desmond explained.

I looked up at the tattooed alien whos blue eyes were piercing into my own .
He was very broad and muscular and pale and his hair was pitch black like Desmonds. He was wearing a black long sleeve shirt that had the sleeves rolled up to expose his tattooed arms. His tattoos I noticed went all the way up to his neck. And his ears were pierced with silver jewelry in them.

I was a bit scared to introduce myself to him. Something about him seemed strange. The alien stood there waiting for me to introduce myself.

"Oh perhaps you'd prefer..." His height shifted and he became the same height as Desmond. "...this height, its less threatening for a little human like yourself." Silas explained as he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

" So what's a little human like yourself doing on Zolar."  He asked.

Hi reader👽
I drew some of the characters for you.