Valerians pov

After meeting that Terran I tried to get back to work,but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop thinking about her. I got up from my office chair and paced the room. Why am I falling for a Terran!! She looked so small and defenseless. Is that why I like her? Because she's a smaller female? I have always liked the shorter women of our species so that makes it less shocking but still!!! Then again,my brother was telling the truth when he said she was threatening him,and he did look like he'd been hit in the balls. So maybe it was her feistyness that made me attracted to her.

I went to my brother's room who was clearly having the same problem as me. He was hunched over his desk,his paperwork was stacked high with none of it getting done.
His head in his hands. " Did that Terran get under your skin to." I asked as I walked up to my brother.
He looked up from his desk with eyes full of curiosity.
"Are we allowed to...make advances towards our trophies? Im the king and that's something I'm not even sure is ok. I would have to check the galactic law."he mumbled as he banged his head on his desk.

"Would our species even be compatible. Shes just so small and fragile looking?"I said

"I don't know." my brother sighed
"I think it's best we don't try anything ontill we know for sure about these things." My brother said with another bang of his head to his desk.

"You should get some rest brother. I'll do some research on this topic tonight and we'll discuss it in the morning. " I suggested

"I don't understand how a tiny human could make me so.... turned on. It's frustrating!" My brother yelled.

I laughed as I walked out his door. I was glad I wasnt feeling this alone.

I entered my room again and search the galactic law for rules on what the trophies are allowed to do. All it said was that we had to keep her alive. That wasn't helpful at all but then I looked at some of the details of the law ,it said that the person who conquered the planet could do anything with the trophy. The trophy could even be given freedom as long as they were on the ship with the conqueror or on their planet.
Basically it was up to my brother to decide what we would do with her. As I scrolled down I read the history of why we take trophys. It said that the trophy served as proof that the planet was conquered. And after they died their remains would be proof of the conquering or the renovation of the planet that was taken. And I know my brother wouldn't want her planet,it would take far to long to revive her planet back to health.

With a smile on my face i went to undress for bed and went to sleep. Tomorrow I would make that Terran fall for me.