Desmond's pov

There she was hiding from me in the tub.
Her dark eyes piercing into mine with a venom. Her long black hair floated back and forth in the waters. And the sheer part of her silk dress floated about making her look like some exotic fish. Just her beauty alone shocked me but the way she looked right now made me want to laugh. She got up from the tub slowly now with fear in her eyes at the proximity of us,no not just proximity...me,my species,my kind we took her planet and most of her species away.
We had to take it, their government kept threatening to take our planet and kept experimenting on us when we came down to make peace,they had to go. All except one,it is customary to take one of the survivors when you conquer a planet.
So I took the most beautiful one I could find.

"Why did you take me you asshole!"she spat
"You have no use for me I don't understand why you took me away!" She continued to say and was about to say something else when she opted not to. Instead she punched me in the crotch and I fell to my knees at the impact.

She stepped out of the tub carefully. " You will stop looking at me like that and answer my questions alien." She said as she grabbed my hair and pulled it back

"Careful darling I just might like that." I murmured in a romantic tone

A look of disgust crossed her face and she let me go.

"Threatening the leader of a alien race is not the best idea little one. Especially the one who took your planet." I explained as I got up and dusted myself off

The horror on her face once she found out grew immensely. She began crying. "Just tell me what you want with me."

"I'm only following galactic custom. I needed to take one of your species as proof that I conquered your planet. You could be compared to a trophy or a prize. You would be a symbol of our success." I said proudly

She continued her sobbing which annoyed me greatly. "No harm would come your way." I explained to her so that her crying would stop.

"Your kind already did something to me !! They cut my stomach open! And it still hurts !" She sobbed pointing to where my nurses removed her cysts.

"They removed your cysts and detoxified you ,you will feel better soon I promise." I expressed

"Get some new clothes on or you'll get sick." I said looking down at her dripping wet clothes. And I went to the door to leave but as soon as it opened she went running towards it.