Venom

Vivians pov*

I dressed myself in a short pink spaghetti strap dress , the midsection of it was designed to look like a corset and the skirting of the dress was cut to look like petals.  Then I put pink flowers in my hair and sprayed lots of perfume on to conceal the smell of my period.I spun in the dress feeling like a fairy princess. Of all the dresses in my closet this was my favorite so far.

I made my way through the crowd of people partying in the mansion and started looking for Valerian but he was nowhere to be found. I sighed and sat at the bar and ordered two alcoholic beverages for myself.
I chugged them down and waited for the alcohol to take affect.  Once the alcohol kicked in I started wandering the party looking for a familiar face and that's when I found the girl that did my makeup at the last party.

"Oh you look so beautiful!! I love your dress!" She gasped. Then twirled in her dress which was pink as well. " We look like twins" she giggled.

"My names Fallon by the way,I didn't tell you my name the other night because I was to drunk." She laughed.

Suddenly the perfect song came on and we went to dance. We danced for what seemed like hours until Desmond came and took her away to romance her. I was dancing alone for awhile till Valerian came up to me and started dancing with me. Together we spun smiling at each other brightly. I hated to admit it but I was falling for him. He was such a kind male and he took care of me but the most attractive thing about him that I loved the most was his humor.

As me and Valerian were dancing I started leaning on him. I was getting tired and it was starting to get late. My legs were wobbly and I was drunker than ever. He scooped me up and sat me down on one of the blankets beside the pavilion and walked off. He was probably getting me something to drink or giving me the opportunity to mingle more but I just laid upon the blanket gazing up at the stars. The night sky on this planet was so breathtaking. It was a cloudless night so I could see each star twinkling brightly.
I laid there thinking about how many alien species there were in the universe and how each planet might look. I shut my eyes and thought about how strikingly handsome Valerian looked tonight, it seemed his fangs had grown to there full length, ready to pierce the flesh of a female and fill her with ecstasy. My body cringed a bit at the thought of having my neck bitten. It was something that I wanted to try but I was scared that it would hurt to much to be pleasurable, especially with how long his fangs looked.

Silas pov*

This was it,this was my opportunity to kill their little human pet. I saw her laying on a blanket gazing at the stars. She looked so innocent and so tired. That was good. It was exactly what I needed, she wouldn't scream much if she was already weak and she wouldn't suspect a thing when id lure her into the woods to kill her. I quickly went behind a bush and shifted into the form of Valerian.

I walked up to the unsuspecting human and scooped her into my arm gentlemanly.

She looked up at me a bit nervously with that Innocence of hers and I tried to make a smile that I knew Valerian would make at her.
" Where are you taking me Valerian." She asked sweetly.

"You'll see." I quickly replied as I took her into the pavilion in the woods.

When I set her down she had a seductive look on her face. Her cheeks were flushed with drunkardness and her eyes gave me a once over, looking me up and down.

" Oh so that's what you want." She pushed me down onto the bench. " You want me to dance for you again don't you." She said seductively.

She kneeled before me and rubbed her hands up my thighs. She giggled with excitement at the look on my face. With just one touch this woman had turned me on. She turned around and started grinding on me and dancing provocatively. Rubbing her hands up from her thighs and all the way up to her breasts and rolling her hips as she did so. She was a wonderful dancer.
It almost saddened me that such a talent would be wasted and her blood would soon be on my hands. Her grinding was making it hard for me to focus on the task at hand. I had to act quickly if I wanted to get this done. I was just about to pull out my knife I had hidden away in my pocket to stab her heart when all of the sudden she took my face in her hands.

"I want you to bite me, please." She pleaded.
She slowly ran her hands through my hair and that was all it took to undo me.
I pulled her close and put her in my lap as I kissed her passionately. I pulled her long beautiful hair as dark as obsidian back and kissed her exposed neck. She gasped and panted as I did so and the little noises she made me want to take her right here on the concrete floor of the pavilion.
I wanted to hear her moan so I lifted her and  pressed her hard against one of the post that held up the pavilion. I kissed her neck again this time even gentler and pressed myself against her so that she would feel how hard she made me. She moaned so beautifully in my ear and she started kissing me passionately and slowly. It was a lovers kiss,a kiss I didn't deserve for her to bestow upon me.

Now that I had experienced some of her affection,the thought of Valerian or any other male experiencing this pissed me off.
I didn't want her to experience this with any other male. I felt the need to risk it all,even war just to take her with me back to my planet. There had to be a way to take her and Earth but how..then it struck me. What if I injected twice as much Zolarian venom into her when I bit her. Two or three doses of venom would paralyze her body and make her seem dead. With her death everyone would be devastated and Desmond would probably sign over the earth to me just to get rid of me so he could morn her but his brother Valerian would morn her the most.
After that I'd take her body with me and give her the antidote and she would be all mine.

I licked her neck right where the Zolarian fangs would pierce it. Her body tensed sensing that I would soon pierce her lovely neck. "Are you ready beautiful." I murmured in her ear.

Her body started shaking and she looked down fearfully into my eyes. She had tears in them. " I'm scared." She trembled.

I pulled her hair back to expose her neck and kissed the same spot that I had licked.

"That's to bad.. because now your all mine." I grinned and bit her neck. She flinched as the fangs entered her and filled her with venom and she started weeping. Tears dropped onto my shirt soaking it as i strained to inject two more doses of venom into her.

As I release my fangs more blood poured out of her wound and she went limp in my arms.
I quickly placed her body on the ground of the pavilion and fled the crime scene.

I went to the bar and partied as if nothing happened. I even made jokes with Desmond and Valerian as if they weren't my potential enemies. Valerian was really starting to open up to me and laugh at my jokes, I was surprised he didn't hide away like he usually does when I visit his planet this time. It was probably because he was trying to protect his love from me though, which he failed miserably at. Its to bad, we could have been friends I thought to myself.

After joking around with me Valerian left to look for his love. After a few moments went by I heard a yell from the woods and Valerian stepped into the mansion with his lover lying limply from his arms. He quickly carried her into a vacant room and tried to revive her. "What happened to her?" I asked Desmond as if I didn't know what happened to her.
" I don't know." Desmond said sorrowfuly. He was trying not to cry in front of me.

"It looks like she got bit...do you think she couldn't handle your species venom?" I asked sorrowfuly to match Desmonds tone.

"Perhaps." Desmond said and went to view her body with Valerian.