zolar

I walked a bit further into the woods and found a small clear pond. I sat down by it and dipped my feet into the water. The coolness of it refreshed me from the cruel heat of this planet. I bent down and scooped some of the water into my hand and rubbed it on myself. I looked back through the clearing I had came from to see if Valerian was still at the bar but he was gone. It was good that I had some privacy because I wanted to take a nap. I walked over to the soft grass and laid on it letting my body go limp and darkness incompass my eyes.

When I woke up I was on a thick red blanket with many pillows on it beside the pavilion, I looked around and the workers were busy setting up more blankets and pillows upon the ground for guests to sit on. I guessed that one of the workers or Valerian had moved me so that I'd be more comfortable.
I heard steps and I turned around. It was Valerian, he had a tray of fruits in his hand and a tray of what looked like jerky. " Do you want some lunch?" He asked

"Yes please, I'm starving." I exclaimed as I reached up to grab the food from him.
I placed it down and went to get something to drink to cool me off. When I came back to my blanket Valerian and Desmond were sitting on it waiting for me to join them.
" Is the party going to start soon." I asked them.

"It'll start once it gets dark." Desmond smiled

I flopped down to lay on my stomach and picked my favorite fruit off the fruit tray to eat. My favorite one was the one that tasted like plum and chocolate.

"What's this fruit called." I said as I raised the fruit in my hand

"That one is called a pom. The yellow ones are called citrus berries." Desmond replied

"I hate citrus berries,way to sour... Just like my brother." Valerian teased and Desmond gave him a glair before tackling him to the ground.

"Haha..ow you asshole." Valerian said as he got the upper hand of their little play fight but then quickly lost it. They went on wrestling for a few minutes before Valerian gave up. "Alright alright you win." Valerian groaned. He stretched his large muscles and layed down on the blanket.

Hours passed and the sun had set. The soldiers arrived first still in the combat uniforms, then the rest of the Zolarians showed up. The soldiers were right about the women being tall. They had beautiful women though,they were all dressed in skimpy outfits like mine to expose their assets. At least I wouldn't be the only woman wearing something scandalous.
Many of the guests that passed by me gawked at me, I was strange and alien to them . I hoped that they would get along with me because I didn't need any trouble.

Once all the guests arrived and started mingling with each other the music started. It sounded a lot like music that would play in a club to me. It had a very sensual beat. I saw many women grinding on their men and I started to feel kinda lonely. I forgot that Valerian was sitting behind me when all of the sudden he touched my shoulder and said "I'm going to get us a drink."
"Fuck! Don't scare me like that." I yelled

When he came back with our drinks he was smiling brightly. "I think your gonna like this one." He said handing me a glass of pink alcohol.

I chugged it down hoping the sweet alcohol would make my loneliness go away. He chugged his as well and got up from the blanket.
"I think it's time we have some real fun." He said as he pulled me up from the blanket and took me under the pavilion where everyone was dancing.

I simply swayed from side to side at first as I watched how everyone was dancing. I wanted to make sure that I didn't stand out but it seemed everyone was dancing differently and having a great time.