Part 1 the introduction

5,682

5683

5684

5685

5686...................

Jack continues to count every second.

5687

5688

5689........................

Jack is currently in the most horrific and uncomfortable position imaginable. He is on the cold hard concrete on his knees and elbows with his feet in contact with the back wall. His legs are spread as wide as possible, to the point of nearly doing the splits on his knees. In each hand, he is holding a stinky old gym shoe with the sweaty insole right on his nose. Filling his mouth is 3 sweat soaked gym socks. There is duct tape on each eye, a blindfold over that, and then half a roll of duct tape circling his head... there is no way he can see anything. The only thing he can hear is the song "I'm a Barbie girl" on repeat all day; he has ear buds in each ear with that song as loud as possible, a pair of noise canceling headphones over the earbuds, and then the remainder of duct tape circling his ears around his head.

Unable to see, hear, move, or do anything, the only thing Jack can do is focus on sniffing the awful smelling gym shoes insoles while trying to get the thought of the pain in his elbows and knees out of his head (it doesn't work). He must accurately count every second that he is alone. This task becomes harder and harder with every passing second as he is in more pain, the shoes never smell any better, the socks keep their terrible taste, and his ears are ringing from hearing the barbie girl song for the past several hours. He hopes for a reprieve, but it doesn't come... Being alone and deprived of most senses is torture without the pain and terrible taste and smell, but this is just inhuman. Even when he does get attention, his situation only worsens.

Jack is absolutely miserable and can't believe that he, the former stud just yesterday morning, is reduced to this painful humiliating position all because of one beautiful, but cruel and sadistic woman that he just met yesterday. Jack thinks back on the events that led to his current state. Such a short amount of time, but it feels like a lifetime ago.........

Yesterday morning.....

Jack is a 30-year-old man that won the lottery not too long ago. So naturally he hasn't worked since winning. He is a chauvinist in every sense. Jack was a wrestling stud back in high school and has skated through life always thinking he is better than all women as he is stronger, faster, and more talented than they are. He weighs around 200 pounds with a fair amount of muscles to back up his chauvinist thoughts.

Today, Jack was in a convenience store getting a drink when he sees a beautiful dark-haired woman walk in. This woman was named Chelsea; a 135 pound, 25-year-old firefighter for a major town. Chelsea does jiu jitsu and happened to stop before her class wearing her gi to grab a drink on the way to the gym.

Jack is enamored with this woman, but his pride doesn't let him show it. Instead, when she walks up next to Jack, Chelsea smiles and says a friendly hello to which Jack responds "little girl... Why are you wearing that? Don't you know Halloween was several months ago?" laughing at his own remark.

Chelsea, still with a smile on her face casually blows off the rude comment by answering politely, "It is not a Halloween costume... It is my gi for jiu jitsu. I just finished a class and have another one starting before long, so I didn't change clothes at the gym." She finishes getting her drink like nothing happened.

This infuriates Jack as he wanted her to get mad at his comment and it didn't work. So now he continues "Jiu jitsu is just wanna be wrestling for men that couldn't cut it in a real sport. And besides, you're just a girl, why are you trying to do man things? Don't you know you will never be good enough to take on a real opponent? Girls should be at home taking care of the house, not out doing fake wrestling!"