Part 12 Jack's orders for the day

Chelsea rides Jack all the way into the kitchen area where she grabs a cup of coffee and chats with the women from the other shift while casually still sitting on his back. After a few minutes of chit chat, Chelsea leads Jack over towards the table. She remains seated on his back for the next 30 minutes while completely ignoring her human chair and drinking her coffee. All the women are also seated at the table and talking amongst themselves. Jack can't make out what is being said as he must focus on holding Chelsea on his back supported by his already sore arms and knees.

Finally, Chelsea hits his ribs and demands "Take me to the locker room." Jack makes the slow crawl across the building and stops in front of her locker. She stands up demanding lay down on your back and close your eyes. He complies dreading what comes next. Just as he suspected, Chelsea steps up onto his chest once he is in position and begins to change clothes. It feels like it takes an hour for her to change but was realistically only a couple of minutes.

Chelsea now casually steps off his chest and snaps her fingers demanding "get on your knees and listen carefully." He follows her orders getting to his knees and looking up to Chelsea. She is brushing her hair while speaking. "I have to go to the gym today and I have several classes to teach, so I won't be able to babysit you today... Since you can't be trusted to make your own choices, you will remain here at the fire station during the day, and I will come pick you up this evening when I am finished. You will clean the entire station including the bays where the trucks are parked, clean all firetrucks inside and out, and clean everything outside... sweep, pick up trash, wipe off anything that is dirty, everything."

She finishes brushing her hair and, as if it is the most natural thing in the world, removes the hair from her brush, and shoves it into his mouth. Jack struggles to not vomit and he gags from the gross wad of hair she just crammed in his mouth. She keeps talking normally. "I expect the trucks to be spotless and I should be able to see myself in the chrome! The tires better shine also! Inside the station... I expect white glove level of cleanliness on the whole station, inside of the oven, behind the washer and dryer, everything better be perfect or there will be hell to pay." She trails off while digging in her locker.

Another moment of silence, and then "Also, every time they get a call, you are to be waiting on your hands and knees facing the door going to the trucks. They will each take turns kicking your balls as they leave. When they return, you will be in the same spot raised up on your knees. They will each slap you as they walk by." *SMACK* Chelsea slaps him extremely hard across the face. "Like that! Hahaha"

She then starts walking demanding "come here." Jack crawls behind her. They stop at the back of the locker room where there is a pile of black leather work boots. Chelsea points to the pile and demands "You will also shine all our station boots with your tongue for so rudely waking everyone up this morning. Every boot better be spotless, and I want to see myself with how shiny you make them!" Jack looks at the pile and nearly pukes thinking about licking them.

The pile has 9 boots and 1 boot just outside of the pile which he thinks is strange, but with a mouthful of hair, he can't question it. The boots are all heavily worn and dirty from years of wear. Chelsea sees him looking at the 1 boot off to side and laughs while bending over to grab it. She wafts it towards Jack's nose and comments "Since you seem to love smelling Emily's feet and shoes so much, she was gracious enough to leave one of her boots separate so you can sniff it all day today! Isn't that so nice of her?!?"

Chelsea asks while shoving the boot insole onto Jack's nose and tying the strings around his head. She checks her work and finds the boot is firmly in place unable to move at all just as she wants. "You will sniff that boot all day! The only time you may remove it from your nose is when you are tongue cleaning all these boots. After you shine all the boots, you will find Emily's other boot and tie it to your nose for the remainder of your day."

Jack thrashes his head around trying to get the horrible stench away from his nose, but it doesn't work. After a few minutes, he gives up and accepts his fate. Chelsea laughs and continues to speak. "I'm sure everyone passing by will get a huge kick out of seeing you sniffing a dirty work boot while you clean up outside. Fortunately for you, this is one of the busiest streets in town with lots of foot traffic."

Chelsea turns to leave but stops just short of the door and turns back to Jack. "That mouthful of hair better remain in your mouth until the very end when you lick clean our boots, only then can you chew it up and swallow it." She opens the door and walks out. Just as she does, the radio gets really loud and they get a call.

Jack remains seated there sniffing Emily's gross work boot feeling sorry for himself. Chelsea burst through the door and harshly grabs Jack's ear dragging him down the hall. All of 5 of the other shift's women are standing there waiting. Chelsea kicks his legs and shoves him down onto his hands and knees. "When they get a call, you are supposed to be waiting right here for them to kick you in the balls!"

*CRASH* the first woman kicks Jack squarely in the nuts and walks past him. His nuts felt like they went into his stomach as he doubles over in pain. Chelsea grabs his ear again and pulls him back onto his hands and knees. "That was only the first, you still have lots more to go!" *CRASH* another kick to his privates. All 5 women follow suit kicking him in the balls and then walking past him to get on the fire truck.

Tears are streaming down his face at this point. He just took 5 of the hardest kicks of his life. Suddenly, *CRASH* *CRASH* *CRASH* *CRASH* *CRASH* *CRASH* *CRASH* Chelsea unleashes a barrage of brutally hard kicks to his balls. "That was for making them wait!" She then grabs his ear and rips him up on his knees *SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP**SLAP*

Chelsea slaps him repeatedly on both cheeks extremely hard. "That was for making me late because I had to deal with you!" "Do you need another reminder to be in position when they leave and when they return?" She coldly questions. Jack quickly shakes his head back forth in a hard "NO."

These ladies work extremely hard and all they asked for their troubles of having to put up with you was a little stress relief when they leave and come back, in the form of a little love tap to your balls and a gentle smack on your face when they return...." She trails off. "In fact, I think I like this idea... Maybe you will be employed as the station's full time stress relief toy..." Chelsea stops talking and thinks to herself.

Then after a moment she speaks again. "Yes! I think that is great idea... You will now be the permanent fire station stress relief. Kick your balls as we leave, slap you when we return, and in between you can lick clean our shoes! Plus, any additional relief we need, you will be a great punching bag!" Chelsea laughs out loud at her herself. "But you are still my slave, so for now you will only get the privilege of that when I don't have a need for you!"

She now turns and begins walking. "You have a busy day ahead of you... You better get busy!" she comments over her shoulder while walking. "Also, you better hope a get a great report from them when I return this evening, or you will be sorry!" Chelsea then opens the door and leaves.