Part 10 The second movie

He awakens later still in the same position with two women on his back, a pair of gross sweaty socks crammed in his mouth, and the most god-awful vomit inducing smelling pair of black work boots under his nose. He has no idea how long he has been in this position, but it feels like an eternity. Emily notices he wakes up and taps the back of his head.

"It's about time you woke up! You were sleeping through the best part of the movie!" Emily and Chelsea both cracked up laughing at her joke. Then Chelsea retorts "The good news is, we chose to watch titanic tonight and he only missed a couple of minutes of the movie... so we still have over 3 hours left!" Again, they both laugh out loud.

Now they have settled down and continue to watch the movie in silence while Jack sniffs Emily's stinky boots. After about 30 minutes of this torture, Emily speaks to Chelsea. "This position isn't really the most comfortable for me..." Chelsea reaches over and grabs a pillow that was sitting next to her and offers for Emily to lean back against her chest.

Emily accepts the invitation and scoots her butt down so now her full weight is on the back of Jack's head and neck and then she leans back into Chelsea. She squirms a little more to find a comfy spot. She eventually does and stops moving.

Jack's situation just got tremendously worse. Before, at least he could slightly turn his nose and get a tiny amount of fresh air. But this new position, his nose is forced deep into her still wet stinky boots and he doesn't know if he can survive much longer as it is also harder to breathe with Emily crushing his neck. Neither woman seems to notice Jack's increased suffering and continue to silently watch the movie.

For the next 3 hours, Jack is in more pain than he thought possible as his body was forced to deal with the extreme smell and weight that he must hold up while sucking the foot sweat out of a pair of gross socks. His arms and legs are both trembling, and his elbows digging into the hard concrete floor are extremely painful.

Finally, the movie is over. The television is turned off and the lights are turned on. The women in the room are slowly getting up and stretching. Everyone except for Emily and Chelsea who are still firmly seated on his back and head. They all chat amongst themselves for what feels like an eternity.

Eventually, Emily stands up with Chelsea following suit. They stretch and laugh about something someone else said. Jack is so relieved to have their weight off his back. Then Chelsea squats down to Jack's face with her pretty red toenails just in his vision.

"It is about midnight now, and we are all going to bed. I hope you enjoyed our movie night as much as we did! Thank you for being such a good sport and not resisting!" she trails off and then continues. "Since you smelled Emily and I's boots for a couple of hours each, it is only fair that everyone here gets the same treatment. So, you will smell Paige, Ashley, and Brittany's boots for 2 ½ hours each tonight while we sleep. Also, you whoever's boots you are smelling, you will be sucking the sweat out of their socks to keep things fair."

Chelsea then takes a step back and demands follow me. Jack crawls behind her as she leads him to the back bedroom that is full of beds. She stops next to a large wooden desk at the end of the room and motions for Jack to crawl under. He obediently crawls in. The space is cramped and there is no room to move around at all. He tries to adjust himself in the cramped space to get more comfortable, but it is useless.

Then Chelsea shoves his arms further in and hits a button on the desk and some bars slide out from the sides of the desk blocking the only exit. Now he is really trapped and can't even move his arms. She comments "Since you can't be trusted to not escape, you must spend the night in here. This was originally designed as a cage for dogs, but none of us have a dog so it will work perfectly for you tonight! Don't even waste your time trying to get out, that is steel reinforced area with wood veneer and the bars are prison grade, so no chance of escaping."