Part 6 The human pony

Jack crawls past the 4 other women sitting on the patio and towards the door to the fire station. Chelsea laughs as he struggles to carry her on his back. The other women take pictures and laugh at him as well. Paige comments "Big strong man... haha... yea right, you are barely strong enough to hold Chelsea's weight! Wait until you are my horse... I am way heavier than she is!"

Jack cringes hearing this but doesn't bother objecting for fear of punishment. Chelsea leads Jack all the way across the station and into a large room with lots of big lockers lining every wall. She stops him in front of her lockers and stands up without a word. She opens her locker and digs around for a moment.

Chelsea finds what she was looking for. She squats down in front of Jack's face holding something in her right hand. She smiles at him and reaches towards his face with the piece of duct tape. She puts duct tape over both of his eyes. Chelsea now grabs a cloth blindfold. Then she places it around his head completely covering his eyes. She adjusts it and now Jack can no longer see anything.

Jack hates not being able to see but waits and hopes for the best. Moments later, he feels tape being wrapped around his head covering the blindfold on his eyes. It is now secure and not moving anywhere. "Open your mouth." Chelsea demands. Jack complies and opens his mouth. Much to his dismay, she shoves a wet ball of socks into his open mouth.

"Remember these?" She questions not expecting an answer as she keeps talking. "These are the socks you were sucking on earlier... They still stink, so you must not have finished sucking the sweat out... luckily, we have all day for you to clean them." Chelsea says cheerily while cramming them into his mouth. Then she demands "Those socks are not to leave your mouth until I say otherwise!"

"Lay down on your back!" Chelsea commands. Jack lays on the cold hard tile floor and turns with back down. Then without warning, she steps onto his chest. Chelsea is still wearing her converse sneakers and the hard rubber sole digs into his ribs. They remained in this position for what felt like an eternity but was probably only 5 minutes. He could feel her move around, but she never said anything to him.

Chelsea drops her sweaty t shirt onto his face. Then he feels her remove her shoes and change pants while still standing on his chest. She changes clothes standing on Jack as if it is the most normal thing in the world. Finally, she speaks again while stepping off his chest. "Hands and knees." He gets into position dreading her next actions.

Unsurprisingly, Chelsea sits down full weight onto his back. He can feel her moving but he can't tell what she is doing. Then she grinds the sole of her work boot into the back of his hands. She is changing shoes and crushing his hands. Then she zips her leather boots and stands back up.

Jack is grateful as his arms are sore and couldn't take much more of her weight on his back. For the next few minutes, Jack is left in the dark feeling like a fool on his hands and knees sucking the foot sweat out of a pair of gross gym socks. Chelsea then puts ear buds headphones into each of his ears. She follows this with a pair of noise canceling over the ear headphones. Then duct tape around his entire head multiple times.

Jack can't see or hear anything. He feels Chelsea touch his body in different places, but he doesn't know what she is doing. Total darkness and silence. Then he hears Chelsea's voice loudly in his ears. "Let me tell you a little bit about your current situation. You are blindfolded, gagged with my sweaty socks, and have noise canceling ear buds and noise canceling headphones over those... you can't hear or see anything. I have a microphone which is connected to those ear buds. So, you will be able to hear me, but only when I want you too." Then silence again.

Chelsea now wraps a strap of some kind around his mouth and head that she ties behind his head. She sits down full weight onto his back. "Crawl!" Jack begins moving slowly, trying to feel his way around so he doesn't run into anything since he can't see. "Hurry up!" Chelsea demands smacking his butt. He crawls faster. "Faster!" she demands.