Part 3 The first night

Jack crawls out the front door with Chelsea following right behind him. They reach her car, and she unlocks it and points to the ground in front of the driver's side door. "Lay down right there." Jack doesn't know why she wants him there but decides not to question her command. He follows her order and lays down on his back where she pointed.

Chelsea then steps right onto his chest and uses him as a steppingstone to get into her car. Once seated, she reaches down and says, "spit those socks out." Jack happily complies. Then Chelsea moves her shoes to Jack's face and demands "I just had my car detailed, and I don't want to get my floors dirty... Lick my shoes clean!"

Jack raises his head and begins to protest "That is so gross! You can't expect another human being to lick your dirty shoe soles!" *CRASH* He is knocked back to the ground and is seeing stars. Chelsea just stomped his face extremely hard!

"I can expect that, and I do expect it! Do as your told or I will curb stomp your face until you don't have a single tooth left in your mouth!" Chelsea retorts.

This was plenty of motivation for Jack. He quickly sticks his tongue out and raises it to the dirty bottom of her old gym sneakers. The taste is indescribable and horrible! Jack dutifully continues to lick her shoe while Chelsea returns some text messages. For the next 10 minutes, Jack was forced to clean this cruel woman's shoes with his tongue. At one point, Chelsea comments "you've also earned another week for disobedience. That is 4 weeks you owe me now!"

Jacks tongue runs across the sole of her left shoe. It is a hard rubber aggressive tread that hurts his tongue. As he licks, his tongue slips into one of the grooves and he tastes something different than the dirt and dust from the rest of the shoe. He gags and coughs and nearly vomits from the awful taste. Chelsea laughs "Oh yea... I stepped in something earlier. I forgot about that! I don't know what I stepped in, but I'm glad that's not getting on my clean floors." Haha. "Make sure you get that spot really good! Use your teeth if you have to."

Jack uses his entire willpower to hold back his gag reflex. Chelsea is still laughing as she looks down at poor Jack who has been reduced to nothing more than a shoe cleaner. "Hurry up! I'm growing bored with this!" Chelsea states. Jack continues his duty licking clean her dirty shoes. It took effort, but he does notice that not only is he getting the dirt and dust off, they are actually starting to look newer.

Then suddenly, she raises her feet away from his face and turns to get situated in the driver's seat. She reaches back down with the wet gross socks and shoves them into his mouth again. He is too sore to fight it. "That's good enough for now, go get in the trunk so we can leave."

Jack wants to protest, but his poor face is already swollen, and he can't take another kick to the face, which he knows she is cruel enough to do to him. He crawls to the back of the car and climbs into the trunk closing it behind him. The space is small, and he is cramped but thinks to himself "at least it is only 3 miles."

The car begins moving and Jack notices a horrible odor. He searches for the source but in the dark trunk and without being able to move around, he can't find it. Every second that passes the smell seems to get stronger. He doesn't know what it is, but it smells terrible.

Jack searches for a couple of minutes, and then finally gives up as he can't move to locate it. He thinks to himself "We should be close to her house by now." He was wrong. They drove around for over 45 minutes. The smell never got any better. Neither did the taste of the socks in his mouth. He is confused as she told him her house was only 3 miles away.

Finally, the car stops moving, and Jack hears the engine turn off. He is grateful because now he can get out of this horrible smelling cramped trunk. He waits patiently for Chelsea to come open the trunk and let him out. It feels like an eternity that he has been locked in there. After waiting for a while, Jack decides to let himself out. He now searches for the trunk release.

It is nowhere to be found. Maybe he can lower the backseat and crawl out that way. Nope. There is not enough room to move his body at all. He only has about 6 inches of room to move 1 arm and he can't feel anything to escape. He tries looking around, but it is total darkness. Jack now starts to panic as he is feeling claustrophobic.

"Ok. You must calm yourself down... she will come let you out... you just have to be patient.... Breathe in, breathe out...." Jack thinks to himself. He focuses on his breathing. The smell is still awful, but he is calming himself.

Jack has been locked in the trunk of Chelsea's car for well over an hour.... At least he thinks it has been over an hour. Time moves differently when you are alone in the darkness, unable to move. He really needs to stretch as he is stiff from being forced in the same position for so long. But there is no chance of stretching out in this tight space.

Finally, after forever of darkness, the trunk opens, and he is blinded by the light. Jack blinks several times adjusting his eyes to the new light. He sees Chelsea standing there. He slowly starts moving his arms to get out of the trunk. It is hard due to the stiff joints and cramped space.

Jack raises his head. Chelsea swiftly pushes it right back down. Then she dumps a basket full of shoes right on top of Jack's face. Then she dumps another basket of dirty clothes on top of that. Jack is back in the dark. Suddenly, Jack feels a massive amount of weight crushing his body. He tries to move to stop the pain, but he is unable to move at all now.

Jack can't even move his arm now. Even more weight is added on top of his body. He is gasping for air through his nose as his mouth is still gagged with Paige's sweaty socks. Jack is struggling to breathe. He can barely get his chest to rise enough to make his lungs function. Every bit of air is a struggle.

Now Jack hears the trunk close and any hope he had before is now completely gone. He is trapped in the trunk struggling to breathe for who knows how long. The dirty shoes covering his face only made his situation that much worse. Not only is it hard to breathe, but every breath is also tainted by awful smelling shoes. This is a miserable situation for Jack.

After being crushed under smelly shoes for what felt like hours struggling to breathe, Jack finally decided to try and sleep. That proves to be difficult as well. No matter how hard he tried, sleep never came for Jack. He is exhausted but his situation makes it impossible to get comfortable enough to sleep. The only good thing that came from all of this is he has basically forgotten about the awful taste in his mouth.

Jack tries to figure out how long he has been in this position, but he has no clue... Maybe it's been 2 hours or maybe it has been 20 hours. All he knows is he hurts and wants to get out of the torture chamber more than anything else in the world.

Finally, Jack hears the car start. Then it starts moving. He tries but is unable to keep track of how long they have been driving for. Eventually the car stops moving and the engine is turned off. Jack now thinks to himself. "Certainly, this cruel woman will set me free. She probably just drove me back to my truck. This was all just one big cruel lesson but now it is over. I will apologize, and tomorrow this will all just feel like a bad dream."

It takes a few minutes waiting for release before Jack realizes. She still hasn't opened the trunk and moved all this stuff off me. Now Jack is both worried and furious! How long can she keep me here? What if she never lets me out and this is it for me?

As Jack panics in silence since he is still gagged, he finally hears the trunk door open. "OH, THANK GOD!!!!" He thinks to himself. "Finally, I am getting out of this prison cell!"