Part 11 Time to wake up

For the entire rest of the night, the lights never came on and Jack never got any reprieve from his torturous position smelling Emily's gross gym shoes while sucking the sweat out of her socks. Everyone slept like a rock while Jack couldn't get a wink of sleep no matter what he tried. This was the worst night of Jack's life.

Finally, 7:28AM came and the cage door of Jack's prison opens and the rope holding his nose into Emily's shoes loosens allowing him his first movement in over 7 hours. It is still pitch black in the room. He begins moving around first pushing the horrible smelling shoes away from his face, then getting the awful socks out of his mouth.

Jack crawls out from under the desk thankful to finally escape that torture. He stretches and looks around but can't see anything. It finally dawns on him that he is in trouble... not only is dark in the room and he can't see, but Chelsea also didn't tell him which bed she is sleeping in. He thinks about his situation momentarily and then decides. "She must be sleeping in the bed closest to me so she can watch over me." So, Jack begins crawling in the darkness until he runs into a bed.

Jack raises his hand to see what his head just crashed into and verify it was in fact a bed with blankets hanging down. Now he searches for the foot end of the bed and once located, he crawls under the thick blanket and sheet. Now he slowly works his way up until he finds a pair of feet facing him.

The odor under the covers is nauseating, but he knows to avoid punishment he must sniff the stinky feet, so he does. After taking a few whiffs of each foot, fighting his gag reflex, Jack dreadfully sticks his tongue out and begins the treacherous task of licking Chelsea's feet until she wakes up. For the next 15 minutes, Jack dutifully licks both feet as instructed from heel to toe. Then, sucking on each toe, and sticking his tongue between every toe to eat the toejam.

The feet taste awful and never lose their powerful pungent taste or odor, but he does eventually feel her begin to stir awake. He keeps licking. Jack just slipped his tongue between her toes for the 4th time when *CRASH* she stomps his face so hard he is knocked back and is seeing stars.

Jack falls to the floor with a loud thump on the hard concrete floor. Moments later, before Jack can even see straight, the lights are flipped on. All the women are now fully awake and crawling out of their beds. His eyes are still watering from the brutal kick to his nose. Now he looks around and is surprised when the woman standing above him isn't Chelsea.

He quickly searches the room with his eyes. Jack spots Chelsea quickly approaching from the other side of the room. As she reaches him, she drop kicks him square in the face without a word. Again, Jack is seeing stars. Now tears are actively falling from his eyes. He is quivering on the cold hard ground as Chelsea steps toward him.

Chelsea now steps up onto his chest. She squats down and speaks for the first time. "I told you to wake me up by licking my feet!!! NOT EMILY!!!!" She shows her displeasure with a hard slap across his face followed by another backhand on the other cheek.

Jack is sobbing and struggling to breath with her full weight smashing his chest. He mumbles through the tears "I'm sorry, I thmmmppphh." As Chelsea carelessly crams his open mouth full of a pair of gross socks. "I don't want to hear your stupid little mouth! Now you have woken us all up very rudely." She trails off while remaining squatting down on his chest.

After a moment of silence, Chelsea speaks again. "I was actually planning on letting you go today since you did so good yesterday evening, I thought you learned your lesson. I honestly felt a little bad for how bad I treated you yesterday, but now I think you deserve everything I did and much more!! All you had to do was smell and lick my feet for a couple of minutes this morning, and then you would have been a free man again... I guess you enjoy being my slave..."