Part 9 Movie night

Jack raises his head out of the toilet and pathetically looks at Chelsea standing behind him. She quips "Don't worry... since you liked that so much, I will make sure you get plenty of more opportunities! But for now, I am ready to relax." Jack wasn't looking pathetic because he wished for more!!! It was the opposite! That was the worst thing he could ever imagine!!!

She leads him out of the bathroom, and into the sink area. Jack kneels there beside her. "Raise you head up and open your mouth." Chelsea demands. He follows the order without question. Just as he opens his mouth, Chelsea grabs a bottle of soap off the counter and dumps it into his waiting mouth. She squeezes several ounces into his mouth.

"Swish that around and gargle it! Your mouth is disgusting!" Chelsea says nonchalantly. The soap tastes horrible and makes him feel nauseous! He cautiously moves his mouth a little bit. He is fighting his gag reflex again. She makes him keep it in his mouth for nearly a minute before she speaks again just 1 single word "Swallow!" He struggles to comply, but eventually manages.

"Open your mouth again." She demands. Now more hesitantly, Jack opens his mouth. Chelsea shrugs it off stating "Well at least I didn't gag from the terrible odor coming from your mouth this time." Then she grabs a bottle of mouthwash, takes a big swig, and swishes it around her mouth, gargles it, and then spits it into his open mouth. "Swish that around, gargle it, and then swallow it!"

Jack does as he is told. This is humiliating, but tastes way better than the toilet and hand soap he just had in his mouth. He gets it all down when she again makes him open his mouth. She bends over and happily states "SO much better! Now wash your face off quickly." He crawls over to the sink and tries washing his face, but being on his knees makes him too short. Chelsea agrees and says "You may stand up for this. But then it's right back into position."

Jack is grateful to hear this. Even just a few moments of getting off his sore knees would help. He stands up and washes his hands and face. Then grabs some paper towels and dries himself off. The clean warm water felt amazing on his dirty skin. He never dreamed that he would be so happy to just stand at the sink and wash his face!

Then the dreaded *SNAP* of Chelsea's fingers signaling him back onto his hands and knees. Jack goes back down. Chelsea does exactly as expected and sits her full weight on his back and demands "Back to the living room to relax finally!" He begins crawling without protest. The hard ground stings with every step.

It is a long hard painful crawl into the living area. Finally, Jack sees the huge leather recliner and starts heading back to his spot. *CRASH* Paige just drop-kicked Jack squarely in the nuts making him collapse with Chelsea still seated on his back. All the females laugh out loud as Paige states "That's one of the 10 kicks! I am so glad we all have so many random kicks!! That is a lot of fun to punt his nuts when he least expects it!"

They all laugh and agree with Paige. Chelsea taps the back of his head with the sole of her boot. "Get back into position, just because you got one of many kicks that you earned, doesn't give you the right to lay down." Jack is still wheezing trying to catch his breathe. She, now more forcefully, stomps his head again. "GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP NOW!!!!"

Jack complies, slowly getting back to his hands and knees. Then proceeds to crawl to his spot at the end of the other leather recliners. Jack now backs up until his feet touch the back wall, then he lowers himself down onto his elbows. The whole time, Chelsea keeps her full weight centered on his back painfully.

Now they are where she wanted him, Chelsea stands up and demands "Spread your legs!" As he does as he is told, she sits back down so now her butt is seated on his lower back and on top of his butt. This forces his legs to spread even further. She then carelessly drops her boots onto the back of his head smirking. "This is much more comfortable!" as she leans back letting her back rest against the wall.