Part 2 Meet Paige

"Sure Paige... no problem." Chelsea replies to the woman that just asked if she could sit on her chair. Then without hesitation, this new woman drops her full weight onto Jack's back while he is still on his hands and knees. Suddenly, Jack is presented with a pair of feet with blue toenail polish right in his face. Paige is actually just using him as human furniture.

This angers Jack. He suddenly found a second will to fight. He stands up throwing Paige backwards onto the mat landing with a hard thud on her back. Jack continues to get to his feet. Chelsea heard the noise and looked over. She saw exactly what happened.

Now Chelsea briskly walks over and kicks Jack's legs out from under him in one swift move forcing him to fall flat onto his face. "I am so sorry Paige... I thought I already completely broke his spirit, but I guess he is more stubborn than I thought." Then she helps Paige back to her feet. Chelsea then walks back over to Jack placing her foot on top of head. "Since you want to play stupid games, you just won a stupid prize.... You just earned yourself 5 minutes on the mat with Paige! She is only a purple belt, but she does weigh about 30 pounds more than me; and that is solid muscle!!!"

Jack still mad retorts "I don't care how heavy that b*tch is! I will whip both of your butts! You're out of your mind if you think I will let you treat me this way!!!"

Chelsea releases his head from under her foot and states "Get to the center of the mat!" Jack complies but only because of how furious he is that he is certain he going kick butt this time. Paige and Chelsea follow behind Jack to the center mat. "Will you run the clock please?" Chelsea asks someone sitting at the table. "I will be the referee on this match."

Paige, now facing Jack speaks to him. "We don't have to do this; you can just apologize and go back to being my chair for a little bit and we can forget this ever happened." Jack hastily answers "Yea right b*tch!!! You aren't getting out of this that easy!!! You are fixing to have the worst beating of your life!!! I hope you have good insurance!!! You'll need it after I'm finished with you!!!"

Chelsea and Paige both laugh and then Chelsea signals the table to start the clock. *Ding *Ding *Ding. The first round starts, and Jack has already decided he isn't playing fair this time. He steps into a punch using his entire body weight heading straight for Paige's nose. Jack knows this will knock her out, but he doesn't care. It is time to show these women what a real fight with man is like.

Paige surprised Jack as she dodged his fist, grabbed his arm, and threw him to the mat using his momentum to carry out her counterattack. Jack lands with a thud on the mat. He quickly gets back to his feet. This time he lunges to grab a single leg. Again, Paige counters and ends up behind him. She then stands up, letting Jack back on his feet. They continue this for about 30 seconds until Chelsea states "Ok Paige, stop toying with him... he needs to feel pain to learn the error of his ways."

Then without a second thought, Paige grabs Jack, takes him to the mat and catches him in a kimura lock. She applies some pressure and Jack taps out immediately. She then stands up and allows Jack back up also. "I think that's enough, don't you?" she questions. Jack responds with a swift kick to her ribs. She catches his leg and twists him around. It felt like she was ripping his leg out of socket.

Jack falls and Paige follows him to the mat. Now they wrestle momentarily before Jack is forced to tap out again before Paige breaks his arm. Chelsea speaks up "Don't let him up! Put him in a chicken wing and make it hurt!!!" Paige follows the order. Jack is ferociously tapping the mat trying to relieve the pain. Paige holds the position and looks back at Chelsea. "I think that should be enough to humble him... see if he is ready to kiss your feet and apologize." Chelsea says nonchalantly.

Paige extends her leg in front of Jack's face and states "You heard her, kiss my foot and apologize." Jack still resists. Paige responds by applying even more pressure to his shoulder joint. It feels like she dislocated his shoulder. Jack keeps tapping, but she holds firm. "Kiss my foot and this can all be over with."