Part 7 Wrong answers

He is left to dwell on this new torture alone in the darkness. The only saving grace is that at least his ears are getting a break from the terrible loud song playing. He hates his situation but can do nothing about it. Then he remembers he is supposed to be counting. It has only been probably 20 seconds since Chelsea last spoke to him and shoved nose into her shoe, so he begins "21, 22, 23."

Then he feels something on his back over his shoulders. It is heavy and awkward feeling. Then more weight is added on top of that. Jack doesn't know what it is, but he doesn't like it at all. "Your punishment for the wrong answer is those weights on your back... I put 2 – 45-pound plates on your back... every time you get an answer wrong, I am going to add another 45-pound plate." She pauses while laughing, then continues "Also, with every wrong answer, you will get 1 additional stinky sock in your mouth. For your sake, I hope you are right from now on."

The 90 pounds on his shoulders is terrible! He feels Chelsea above him adjusting the weight. Then the barbie girl song blasts in his ears again at full volume. Then nothing else. Total silence outside of the song, and no hint of Chelsea anymore.

Jack tries his best to move the socks in his mouth to a more comfortable spot, but it is useless. There is no room for any movement. He doesn't think he can take this anymore. He breaks down crying uncontrollably. He yells and screams for her to let him go, but not a single sound escapes his lips through the sock gag.

Defeated, Jack begins counting again starting at 30 as that is how long he thinks it has been. His knees and elbows are throbbing, and they feel like they are on fire. Over the course of the next few hours, Chelsea returns periodically, sits on his back, and asks how long he was alone. Every single time, Jack got the answer wrong. Every time, Chelsea added another 45 pounds to his back.

Jack now has 4 – 45-pound weights on his back and 5 socks, one from each female at the station: Chelsea, Brittany, Ashley, Paige, and Emily. He gets another answer wrong, and Chelsea tries her best to insert another sock into his already full mouth. No matter how much she tries, it simply won't fit. She stops trying after a minute of failed attempts.

"I guess 5 socks is the most your mouth will fit... for now hahaha!" The sight of poor Jack is hilarious so Chelsea snaps a few more pictures. She then drops another weight onto his back. He now has 225 pounds of weight crushing his back. It is unbearable for Jack. His mouth is crammed packed with the grossest things in the world, his nose is constantly assaulted by her stinky gym shoes, and his entire body hurts.

Chelsea returns once more sitting on his back. Her 130 pounds with the 225 weights makes Jack nearly do the splits. His legs have never in his life been spread so far apart. She again questions how long he was alone, and he again gets it wrong. She remains seated laughing at him. He trembles with fear. There is no way he can take any more weight!

Chelsea finally speaks to him without getting up "I told you this morning that I was going to let you choose your adventure... So, would you like me to add another weight to your back and leave you again, or would you like to be my chair for the rest of the evening without the weights?"

He quickly and without a second thought opts for being her chair. She laughs and says "Ok... as you wish!" she stands up and begins removing the weights off his back. Jack is grateful. Every plate that comes off is sweet relief. Finally, the last plate is removed. He shifts his knees back under him, so he isn't doing the splits anymore. Then he raises his arms one at a time to move around while still remaining in position. It is amazing how even just that small movement feels so much better.

Chelsea places the tip of her work boot under his chin and raises his head to look up at her even though he can't see her through the blindfold. She smiles sweetly down on Jack. "You have 5 minutes to take care of your business, and then I expect you right back here kneeling and waiting. Also, you aren't allowed to use the women's restroom, so you can go to the woods out back... I assume I don't have to tell you there will be serious consequences if you try and escape again!!!"

Jack agrees by nodding his head. He is too tired and defeated to even attempt escaping again. Plus, he has already seen that only made his situation worse. Chelsea lets go of his head and steps back and squats down. She then cuts the tape off his head, removes the blindfold and headphones. The ambient light is blinding, and the background noise is now extremely loud! Jack hasn't seen light or heard anything besides the barbie girl song and Chelsea's voice all day!

Chelsea steps back again and allows Jack room to leave. He hesitates while waiting for further instructions. "You better hurry up... you are down to just under 3 minutes to be back here in position." Chelsea plainly states. Jack looks around to see where he is. He is in the living room next to a row of leather recliners with a huge tv mounted on the wall in front of them. Then he sees the door past all the chairs.

He asks Chelsea "What about the handcuffs on my legs?" She burst out laughing. "There isn't anything on your legs! I only told you that as I grabbed your ankles to see if you would believe me!" Still laughing out loud, she continues "I guess the loss of your senses really played tricks on your brain."

Jack is confused. He turns and looks at his legs. She was right, there is not anything on his ankles. He could have sworn she actually cuffed his feet to something behind him! Jack raises his ankle slightly just to make sure. Then he slowly crawls forward. His joints are stiff and moving is brutally painful. Jack crawls the long distance across the floor in front of the 4 other women sitting in the chairs laughing at him. He finally reaches the door and crawls out to go find a spot to use the restroom.

Jack searches for a good secluded private spot. He crawls across the parking lot and reaches the tree line out back. After relieving himself, he crawls back to the door of the fire station. He glances at his watch and thinks to himself "I need to hurry up, I only have 40 seconds left!" He speeds his crawl up and grabs the door handle. The door is locked. He tries again. Still locked.

"OH NO!!!!" He panics as he viciously shakes and knocks on the door trying to get in before he gets in trouble. He can see the women sitting right inside watching tv. For the next minute and a half, they all completely ignored his attempts at opening the door. Finally, the woman closest to the door reaches over without getting up and pushes it slightly open. Jack quickly swings the door open and rushes inside.

He crawls past all the women again while they laugh at him some more. The crawl past them is so humiliating, but he tracks on. He finally reaches the other end of the room where Chelsea is standing. He begins to crawl back to his position. Chelsea stops him with the sole of her boot on his forehead. "You are late!" She demands. "What do you think we should do about that?"

Jack is furious! He knows she seen him trying to get inside. They all heard and saw him. He spouts off without thinking "It wasn't my fault! You all locked me outside!" Before he could even finish his sentence, someone from behind him punts his balls up into his throat. He gasps and collapses on the floor at Chelsea's feet.

Sternly, Chelsea replies "Wrong answer! It is time you start accepting responsibility for your actions!" She places the sole of her boot on his head and applies moderate pressure crushing his face into the ground. He yelps in pain as his nose is smashed flat into the hard ground. "Now you need to be punished 2 times; 1 for being late, and the other for talking back. What do you think should be your punishment?"

Through the tears coming from his eyes, and mouth being smashed into the floor he tries to answer, but it comes out as "Iddodnoisfnmttrhhh." Chelsea laughs as she releases the pressure on the back of his head. "I didn't catch that, try again!" He responds again this time more clearly, though his mouth is still touching the ground. "It doesn't matter! Nothing you can do to me is worse than what I've already been through!"

This answer makes all the females burst out laughing. Chelsea finally calmed down from laughing so hard. She speaks again, "You are wrong there! And you are fixing to find out! No matter how bad your situation is... It can always get worse!" She then removes her boot from his head and demands "Hands and knees!"

He slowly complies, slowly rising onto his hands and knees. Just as he gets into position, Chelsea sits fullweight on his back with her legs dangling over his shoulders. Her black work boots are swaying right under his face. Then she wraps the horrible strap around his head and past his teeth. She now holds the reigns in her left hand and smacks his ribs with her right hand. "Giddy up pony!" she demands.

Jack begins the treacherous task of carrying her weight on his back. She leads him out of the living room and down the hall. He crawls where she wants him to go. They reach the bathroom door, and she stops him just shy. Chelsea stands up and opens the door walking inside. "Wait right there and don't move until I say so!" He remains in that position just waiting for this cruel woman to return.