Part 5 The breaking of Jack

Jack panics and freezes in his tracks! Chelsea snaps her fingers and points to the ground next to her. He remains frozen from fear. A million thoughts ran through his head. He contemplates continuing to make a run for it. He thinks "I am far enough away! There is no way she can catch me! She is at least 30 yards away..." This sounds like the best choice he has at the moment, so he takes off full speed across the grass.

Jack is now running like his life depends on it. He makes it nearly to the road, probably 15 feet from the asphalt when suddenly he is tackled forcefully into the grass from behind. The wind is knocked out of him, and he thinks he broke his nose in the fall. He gasps for air when it dawns on him that he left in such a hurry he hadn't even spit the socks out of his mouth. He inhales through his nose which is still planted in the grass.

Jack now tries to stand up but finds it difficult. He still has a woman holding his body and laying on top of him. He lifts his head and turns to see Chelsea walking casually towards him. He is confused "Who just tackled me if Chelsea is there?" he thinks. She continues to walk toward him, and he can do nothing about it. He wants to get up and keep running, but there is too much weight on his back. Jack just lays there waiting for the inevitable.

Suddenly, Chelsea lunges forward and drop kicks Jack square in the face. That is the most pain he has ever felt in his life. Her kick took all the fight out of Jack instantly. Then she takes a step forward and steps right onto the side of his face. She brings her other foot up and now her full weight is resting firmly on top of his head! He screams and moans, but the sock gag effectively blocks the sounds from escaping his mouth.

"Thanks Paige!" I've got him from here!" Chelsea states happily as the woman on his back stands up and turns to walk off. Now Chelsea speaks to Jack while still standing on his head. "Paige was an all-American track star all through high school and college. She still runs a lot just for fun!" "At the rate you are going... you are going to be my slave for the rest of your life! 1 more week for standing, 1 more for not finishing your job, and 4 more weeks for trying to escape. So now you are at 15 weeks, and you are not even 1 day into it!"

Chelsea then squats down but remains crushing his head under her full weight. She now speaks quietly to Jack. "That was really stupid!!! You are going to be getting severely punished tomorrow when we get back to my house! But for now, are you going to be a good boy if I step off your head?"

Jack is in an incredible amount of pain from Chelsea crushing his head. He tries to agree to being good, but his mouth is still gagged with sweaty socks, so it comes out as a very muffled "MHGMMNGN." Then he tries to shake his head yes, but her full weight smashing his face into the grass makes that impossible. He would do or say anything to get this cruel woman to get off him.

Chelsea laughs at his plight as she knows he can't speak or shake his head. She holds her hand to her ear in an exaggerated listening motion. "Well???? I can't hear you!!! Maybe you like me standing on your head????" she continues listening.

Jack tries to say he doesn't like it, but it still is very muffled and gargled. Chelsea stands back up and finally steps back onto the grass. Jack is relieved. She begins walking back to the rest of the women. "Follow me!" she demands to Jack. He slowly works his way back to his hands and knees. Then he crawls behind Chelsea. They make it to the front patio when Chelsea stops and points to the ground. "Lay down right there on your back." Jack complies and lays down on the hard concrete where she pointed.

Almost in the same instant as the back of his head touches the concrete, Chelsea plants one foot firmly across his face smashing his nose. Then she raises her other foot to rest next to her foot on his face. Jack's nose is completely smashed flat! He screams in agony, but the sock gag proves to be effective still. Her entire body weight is now crushing his nose.