Part 4 Morning time

Jack finally feels pressure being lifted off his body. He is grateful. He has not had a full breath since being stuffed in here. Then more pressure is released. *SNIFFFFFFFFFFF* Jack takes his first full breath in many hours. Then he starts gagging... The torturous smell seems to have increased! It is those nasty shoes that she dropped on his face before smashing him with dirty clothes.

His nose burns and his eyes water. How can anything smell so rotten and terrible? He takes another breath through his nose and nearly vomits. Maybe not being able to take deep breaths before wasn't so bad after all. He waits patiently for Chelsea to unload everything and get him out. It takes several more minutes, but he finally sees daylight.

What a glorious sight! Daylight and fresh air. Chelsea continues to remove items from Jack's body. Finally, he has a little bit of movement again. After a few more items are moved, Jack lifts his head. His neck is stiff. "Hurry up and get out! I don't have all day!" Chelsea demands. Jack doesn't need to hear anything else. He quickly crawls out of the trunk of her car.

Jack looks around but doesn't recognize where they are. He has never been here before. This definitely isn't where his truck is. This wasn't just a bad dream... This is his life. "Spit those socks out. But I don't want to hear anything come out of your mouth." She demands. Jack graciously spits the socks into her waiting hand. Chelsea reloads the trunk while Jack stretches and works out the kinks in all his joints.

Chelsea closes the trunk and turns to face Jack. "Why are you standing up? I thought I told you to crawl everywhere unless I say otherwise!" Jack starts to pathetically beg "Please don't make me do this anymore.... I can't take it. My knees and arms are still hurting since yesterday! I will pay you $25,000 if you just let me go right now. Please. I'm begging!"

Chelsea answers Jack with a quick forceful kick straight to Jack's poor nuts. He doubles over in pain, and it feels like his balls went all the way up into his stomach. He is clutching his private parts when Chelsea demands "Hands and knees!" When he doesn't move fast enough for her liking, she drop kicks him again right square in his balls. "Hands and knees!" she repeats.

Now Jack moves with a purpose as he quickly drops down on his hands and knees. Then without a care in the world, Chelsea picks up a large basket full of clothes and drops it nonchalantly on his back. "Let's go." She states. Now he must carry this heavy on his back while she walks beside him. She talks down him casually "You are now up to 6 weeks you owe me.... 1 more for begging not to do something when I gave you an order, and the other week for taking too long to get into position. When I give you an order, expect it to be done immediately and without question."

They cross the parking lot and finally reach the door. "Not a word from you!" Chelsea says while opening the door. She walks in first with Jack crawling behind her with her heavy laundry backet on his back. She leads him down the hall and opens a door to a laundry room. Chelsea walks in and stops in front of the washing machine, Jack also stops next to her.

Then 1 by 1, Chelsea loads the washing machine with dirty clothes never removing the basket from his back. She intentionally made this task take as long as possible. Nearly 5 minutes later, she finally closes the lid and Jack hears the water start running. Chelsea now grabs the laundry basket and throws it on the floor next to the wall.

Jack looks up and sees the basket is still not empty. It has many pairs of socks. Some short ankle socks, a few long tube socks, several pairs of ped no show socks. There must have been 20 pairs of socks of all different colors in the basket. 1 pair in particular catches his eye. A pair of black no show socks wadded into a ball. That is Paige's sweaty socks that were just crammed into his mouth for who knows how many hours!

Without a word, Chelsea nudges Jack and he follows her back down the hall and into another closet. Once inside, Chelsea casually plops her full weight down onto his back and drops her shoe covered feet in front of his face. He is now staring down at a pair of dirty old converse sneakers. These shoes look like they belong in the dump.