Chapter 11 the Royal election meeting part 2

Scene changes to Emilia and Roswaal leaving in a carriage.

Emilia asked him why they were leaving Issei and Ophis when he's her knight and he needed to be there with her at the Royal election meeting.

"Don't worry, he be there, think of it as a little prank." Roswaal said with eye smile

Emilia looked unsure but relented never the less.

Back at the lodge, Issei was passed out on the bed with Ophis laying on his chest in nothing but her white lace panties.

Groaning a bit from the sun, Issei mutters to himself, "drank a bit too much last night." As he groggily got up and gently shifted Ophis to the side. He looks around, and he sees a note on the table. He picks up and reads it.
You got 45 minutes till the Royal election meeting starts sincerity Roswaal
Issei only had one thought to this, Fucking L he mutters softly as he starts going through his morning routine as fast as possible, 10 min later he gets out of the shower puts a white muscle shirt on with black ripped jeans, his all-star shoes on, and his snap back hat in record time. He proceeded to help Ophis get dressed, who was still groggily getting up and rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
He puts a Vans T-shirt over her along with helping her put on a black and red checker pattern skirt with a pair of sneakers.
Looking at the clock, he has 20 mins left he picked up Ophis, who snuggles closely, trying to get a bit more sleep and ran out the door.

Scene change...

Issei, with a sleepy Ophis hugging to his chest, is seen running through the capital's streets

Issei stops right before a great gate with insignia emblems all over it.

"But the problem is how I'm gonna get into the castle. I guess times like this call for that... hitchhiking!"

Issei pulled his finger up to the empty road, and suddenly, a prestige-looking dragon carriage showed up before him.

"You are lucky, pal. Be grateful for this coincidence. We just happen to be on our way to the castle, too."

The scene shows Issei sitting in the carriage with Ophis, who's pouting about not having any breakfast yet, with both Al and the lady from before.

"The castle? What for?"

"There is only one reason to head to the castle today."

Issei looked confused at the lady's answer.

"Oh, you didn't know? This lady here is one of the candidates to succeed to the throne of Lugunica, Priscilla Barielle-sama herself." As Al pointed and explained who this proud and amused lady was, Issei couldn't help the startled expression on his face.

"For real? So why did you pick me up?"

"For no other reason than it seemed amusing. A mere lark. Taking you to the castle will make things interesting." The noble lady answered while smirking, amused, and confident.

"Interesting?"

"This world is designed to operate in the way that works best for me, so it's a given that all things will work in my favor. It's only a matter of choosing whether something amuses me or not. However, if I had to name a reason other than amusement... I would say that making you act like my personal jester would be highly gratifying."

(The following will be a scene that I mixed up from my own ideas and a little bit of the manga. This scene was cut from the anime since they were on a budget. It's a cool one, so Imma keep it.)

"What do ya mean, Jester?!" Issei shouted in annoyance and was about to give the lady a piece of his mind before a sword's tip was placed on his adam's apple.