Chapter 14 Battle Against the White Whale part 2

From behind the rushing soldiers, many weird-looking structures were placed behind the army lines.

The weird-looking machines suddenly glowed brightly as the disks on top of them moved to point at the huge calamity in the air.

One by one, each of the weird glowing disks shot blue rays of magical energy… that aimed to hit the monster right in the face.

* BOOM!*

* BOOM!*

* BOOM!*

* BOOM!*

Very sizable explosions fired up the night sky against the Whale's colossal face, making the monster close its eyes in annoyance.

Subaru and Emilia looked on at the brilliant monster as it burned from the blows of the machinery.

"They're firing the night-banisher! Close your eyes!"

Subaru nodded to Emilia's warning and did as he was told.

A small canon like structure glowed brilliantly and shot a huge ball of light into the night sky right above the whale.

The ball of light exploded and painted the starry black night sky with white shining rays of light that almost turned the world from night to another simple morning in a second. As if the sun just rose on command.

"Whoa… it's just like everyone said! Incredible!" Subaru lamented while looking around at the suddenly lit up plain fields.

The monster opened up its blinded eyes.

* SCREEEEEEEEEEEECCCHHHHH!*

As the monster's moans filled the air, the waves of sounds and echo coming from its mouth forced the very earth beneath its floating form to burst and fall over the oncoming army.

A cloud of dust settled between the ground army and the floating whale.

Subaru's and Emilia stopped along with the rest of the troops as they stared at the beast of fog while it wriggled through the air.

The White Whale was seen in all of its glory from the horn to the giant fins as well as its menacing gigantic mouth that emitted howls so loud they commanded nature's silence.

"That's… the White Whale?" Subaru asked as the monster continued howling over him.

Wilhelm's eyes narrowed as he gazed at the floating beast.

The scene opens up to Subaru gazing below the whale.

"It's so huge!"

"Are you scared?" Emilia turned back to the boy with concern.

Subaru smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm scared… of the blindingly bright future where I'm praised for defeating it!"

Subaru smirked intensely and mischievously at the beast. "Now, let's run like hell!"

"Yes!"

Subaru and Emilia ran on right beneath the monster's nose. The whale's yellow disgusting eyes immediately focused on the running pair.

The monster twisted mid-air towards the two with its mouth opened.

"It's so fast!" Subaru gritted his teeth in panic as the monster looked like it was going to eat them in a second.

* ZAAAAPPP!*

* CRUNCH!*

A loud zipping sound filled the air, and an invisible force of wind suddenly cut the whale's face, making it bleed and stagger back midair away from Emilia and Subaru.

Devil lost in another world from zeroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें