32

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 32 Buy whatever you want (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

After the leader saw the purified water, he immediately took it out and unscrewed it to see that it was indeed clean purified water!

He was so excited that he couldn't speak. Does such clean water really exist?

The most serious hazard in the apocalypse is the pollution of water resources. During people's fights, blood flowed into the river, causing the river to be full of zombie viruses and unfit for drinking!

After the establishment of their base, they spent a lot of effort to establish a drinking water filtration system. However, the water filtered every day is limited, and there is no way to support residents' water use. Everyone is limiting water use every day.

If the pure water in the takeaway system can be introduced, it will solve a huge problem for the base!

"Chief, you don't have to be so excited. We have a lot of water like this there and it is inexhaustible. If you want to experience this carefree life, you are welcome to stay in our bathing center!"

Chu Chu took the opportunity to introduce her bathing center, hoping to attract more guests.

Although the leader was a little moved, he still did not take action. After all, he had many things to consider. He not only considered himself, but also the life of the entire base personnel!

"Can we cooperate for a long time?" The leader ignored Chu Chu's topic and raised another question, "To be honest, the water shortage in the base is very serious..."

Chu Chu made a stop gesture, "Chief, you don't have to worry so much. As long as my takeout system is still there, you can order unlimited takeout. We will achieve our mission!"

"If the takeout system is no longer available one day, I will notify you in advance so that you can have time to prepare!"

Of course, the latter situation will most likely not happen, and Chu Chus words are not so absolute. After all, things are unpredictable!

"Boss Chu Chu, what I mean is that I want to order a large quantity of water. Is there any discount?"

Naturally, it is impossible for the leader to order only one or two boxes of pure water. He feels that the more the better!

"The platform will issue coupons. As long as a certain amount is reached, discounts can be made. However, we also have a limited purchase. After all, you are not the only one who needs to use water. Others also need water, and our delivery staff space is also limited. I hope you can understand. !

It was impossible for Chu Chu to give up on making money, but he also had to consider his own delivery staff. If he was too tired, he would lose more than he gained.

"In addition to purified water, we also have rice, white flour, vegetables and other daily necessities. There are also many products that do not have meat and eggs for the time being, but I believe they will be on the shelves in the near future!"

After Chu Chu made an introduction, she said goodbye and left, because she had already heard the system prompt that five hundred takeaways had been delivered, and she could not wait to see what the reward was this time.

On the way back, Chu Chu looked excited. She had been fantasizing about the rewards given by the system. She didn't expect that five hundred takeaways could be completed in one day. I have to say that the staff at the base are really awesome, and her two The delivery riders are also really good!

"Sorry!" Chu Chu suddenly apologized to Gu Tianye, leaving him confused.

"I asked you to come out with me today. I saved a lot of takeaways and earned a lot of points!"

Gu Tianye shook his head with an indifferent expression, "You don't have to apologize to me. This is of my own free will, and I don't lack points for the time being. Your safety is more important than points!"

When Chu Chu heard what she said, she couldn't help but blush. Why did her heartbeat suddenly become so fast? are you sick?

Neither of them spoke again along the way. After Chu Chu returned to the bathing center, she immediately went back to her room and locked herself up.

[It is detected that the hosts heartbeat is abnormal. Do you want to turn on the medical system? 】

The system's voice rang at an inappropriate time, and Chu Chu was completely speechless. She had nothing wrong with her, so why did she need to activate the medical system?

"No, I want to see what the reward is for delivering five hundred takeaways."

Fortunately, Chu Chu didn't have to talk too much with the system. The system was an object without a soul. Even after telling him so much, he didn't understand what was going on.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the mission. The delivery system has been upgraded and is now upgraded to level two. The number of delivery clerks has been expanded to five people. Now there are only three people who have asked the host to expand. 】

[After upgrading the system, the speed of the food delivery truck will increase significantly, and the related space for the food delivery clerk will be expanded. The expansion ratio is between 0.5 times and 1.5 times. Everything depends on the physical fitness of the food delivery clerk! 】

[Congratulations to the host for completing the task. You can now conduct a lottery. Will the host start the lottery now? 】

"yes!"

As soon as Chu Chu finished speaking, the golden turntable began to spin continuously, and finally the pointer landed on a golden area.

[Congratulations to the host for getting six chicks, five of which are hens and one is a rooster. Please raise them carefully and strive to let people on the takeaway system eat eggs as soon as possible! 】

The items in the takeout system are all items that can be bought in supermarkets. Although people living in the bathing center cannot buy the food they like in the supermarket, they can go to restaurants to eat, but it is not easy for people from outside to come. But there is no way to eat, drink and have fun in the bathing center!

The base also started some breeding, but due to weather and water problems, all the animals died, and only the strong plants survived pitifully.

It can be said that they have not eaten meat and eggs since the beginning of the apocalypse. If meat and eggs can be sold on the takeout system, they will definitely be popular!

[Does the host need chicken feed? 】

[You can get a 20% discount on your first purchase of the chicken feed system. Chickens that eat the chicken feed from the system grow very fast. We look forward to your visit! 】

Can the system become more normal? Why are chicken feeds even sold?

Chu Chu complained in her heart, but she gritted her teeth and bought a large amount of chicken feed, which was enough for these chickens!

She planned it and found that there was a large yard in the lobby on the first floor with nothing in it. She decided to build a nest for the chickens in the hall.

[Do you need to buy a chicken coop to move in? The products produced by the system must be high-quality! 】

[A chicken coop only requires 10,000 points to ensure that these chickens will have good weather throughout their lives! 】

Facing the temptation of the system, Chu Chu couldn't face it at all, so she just bought a chicken coop!

Isnt it just 10,000 points?

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days