99

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 99 First Cooperation (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The big boss had a lot of things to do, and there were many things waiting for him to make decisions. Chu Chu and Tian Ye waited in the reception room for a long time before they saw the shadow of the big boss hurriedly arriving.

"Sorry to keep you waiting for so long!" The leader had no airs about him and was as amiable as a neighbor's big brother.

Although he had no airs, Chu Chu and the others did not dare to make mistakes and treated the senior leader with great respect.

"It doesn't matter, we didn't wait long." Chu Chu stood up and treated the other party with great respect, "We have brought the goods, don't know where to put them?"

"Take it out directly. I will take a look at the quality of the goods first. This time I only bought a small part of each item. If the quality is acceptable, I will consider buying in bulk."

The big leader did not hide it, but told the truth. Although the two parties signed a contract and he also received certain discounts, the base's funds are always limited, and he must be very cautious when purchasing items.

Chu Chu also understood his thoughts. Anyone would have certain scruples when exploring new things, so she was not angry. Instead, she took out her things and arranged them neatly.

"Big boss, these are the things in my store. You can check them carefully. If there is anything bad, tell me in time so that I can make improvements."

After placing them neatly, Chu Chu showed the things to the big boss. The big boss looked at them one by one and was immediately shocked.

Can these things really be made in the apocalypse?

The quality of the clothes and shoes was very good, and the food was very fresh. He thought that half of these things were good, which was already good, but he did not expect that everything was brand new and everything was extremely good.

An idea came to his mind that these things were not left before the end of the world at all, but were produced after the end of the world.

impossible!

Even electric energy is very precious now. How could anyone produce these dispensable things?

He must be thinking too much!

"How much of something like this can you supply?" the big leader asked. As long as he can supply it, his army will have no problem.

When Chu Chu heard that this was a big deal, a bright smile immediately appeared on her face, "There are as many things as this available! If you buy more, we can continue to give you discounts based on the original contract. "

After the big leader heard the news, his eyes shone, and he almost couldn't control his excitement, "Our demand is very large, and if you can keep supplying, it will be a very good thing for us. "

"You don't have to worry about this at all. I have my own channels and I have an inexhaustible supply of things. So as long as you need it, my services will be in place!"

"Okay, okay, if I have a chance, can I visit the bathing center?"

After the senior leader heard Chu Chu's response, his attitude towards her became much better and his tone became very kind.

"It is an honor for me to have a big leader come to my bathing center. As long as you are free, I will accompany you at any time!"

Chu Chu also had a very good attitude when facing the biggest customer of the bathing center. Both parties wanted to make good friends, so the conversation was very enjoyable.

"Big leader, I still have things to do. There are many people outside waiting for me to apply for point cards. You wouldn't mind if I apply for point cards for people at your base, right?"

Chu Chu felt that after all, she was on someone else's territory, so she should say hello before doing anything. Otherwise, if she made the other person angry, she would not be able to benefit from her in the future.

"Of course it's no problem. If they want to apply for a points card, you can apply for it for them, and you can sell your things to them! But you also have to help me with something. This matter is just a piece of cake for you, but But it means a lot to the general manager.

The big leader rolled his eyes. He always felt that there was a traitor in the headquarters. Over the years, if there was any trouble, others would know about it, so he wanted to use her.

Chu Chu stared at the big leader. She could see what he was thinking, but she felt it was necessary to continue this task.

"What is it?"

"You sell to them normally, but if anyone suddenly purchases items in large quantities, you must tell me. No matter what you purchase, tell me. I will not treat you badly."

The big leaders know that if there are traitors among them, they will definitely not control their behavior and will definitely buy items for the country behind them.

"Okay!" Chu Chu didn't ask the reason at all. If she kept asking, it would probably involve state secrets. She wouldn't be so stupid and put herself in that situation.

According to her experience in reading novels over the years, the more she knows, the less likely she is to survive. She can do things, but she will never know the causes and consequences.

Tian Ye was listening, but he couldn't seem to hear clearly. Could it be that there was something wrong with his ears?

Tian Ye dug his ears and saw Chu Chu walking out. He didn't think much and followed suit.

Chu Chu was talking to the system, "I didn't think too much. Fortunately, you are here."

[Be careful next time when you speak and do things. I can help you once, but I cant help you twice. We dont know Tianyes character. If he talks loudly and says it, it will not be good for our country. 】

Chu Chu has always adhered to the principle of employing people without suspicion and using others without suspicion, but in the face of important events at home and country, the principle of confidentiality is even more important.

After Chu Chu came out, there was already a long queue at the door, with no end in sight.

After leader Zhou saw Chu Chu, he immediately came over with a smile on his face, "Boss Chu Chu, these people want to apply for point cards. I wonder if you are free now, help them apply for it!"

As he spoke, he also made a gesture of invitation. Chu Chu followed his gesture and looked over. They had already prepared tables and chairs for her. Food and water were also placed on the table, and a large sunshade was specially put up. Umbrella, this attitude is absolutely fine.

"Okay!" Under the expectant gaze of Leader Zhou, Chu Chu could only say one good word. She felt that if she dared to say no, Leader Zhou's gaze would kill her.

"Please take a seat!"

After Chu Chu sat down, Leader Zhou also showed a look of relief on his face. He had not failed the organization or the people.

The people in line were very orderly, obeying orders one by one, and proceeding together in an orderly manner.

"Haha, where did this pheasant come from? It deceived people into coming to the main base?"

Suddenly an unfriendly voice sounded.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days