79

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 79 I knew it was you (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

A Biao and his party also saved a lot of crystal cores. There are many people among them who have unlocked special powers, but no one is willing to use the crystal cores to upgrade. They are all ordinary people who just want to live a stable life.

"Can we enjoy breakfast now?" A Biao decided to use up all the free ones first. Only when they eat them will they really take advantage!

The smile on Xiaoyu's face still did not disappear, "Of course, but breakfast can only be used in fast food restaurants. You can choose each breakfast by yourself. You can eat whatever you want, but it must not be wasted!"

"Is there no limit?" A Biao heard something from her words. They only ate the steamed buns Chu Chu gave them yesterday, and they haven't eaten since. Now they are very hungry. This restaurant must be starved. Already?

Xiaoyu made a gesture of invitation, "Since I dare to give you breakfast, I will let you eat as much as you want, as long as you don't waste it, there is no limit!"

"Of course it will be for a limited time. This is breakfast, you must not eat it for lunch!"

Although A Biao and the others are poor, they occasionally take advantage of small things, but Xiao Yu has already made it so clear, so naturally they cannot take too many advantages shamelessly!

Several people came to the fast food restaurant and began to choose food in the fast food restaurant. They had not seen such a regular store for a long time, and standing here now felt like a world away!

"I want to eat soy milk, I want to eat eggs, I want to eat Xiao Long Bao!"

"I want to eat noodles. There is meat and vegetables here. It's shocking!"

I think its a great deal to live here and I really dont want to leave if I could!

Speaking of this, A Biao remembered that they hadn't checked in for accommodation yet, but he couldn't care about that much now. He was satisfied to be able to eat delicious food.

Xiao Yu looked at them wolfing down the food and felt that she had spoken too early. One breakfast per person was only a dozen portions, but one person had to eat two or three portions. Even the children had to eat two portions!

well!

Xiaoyu felt very distressed. If this were converted into points, it would cost thousands of points!

But she couldn't regret what she said. She could only sit aside and observe. At worst, she would make up for the points. She didn't want Sister Chu Chu to suffer anyway.

It's just that every time they eat breakfast, Xiaoyu will feel a little heartache. These are all her points!

When A Biao was eating the fourth portion, Xiao Yu couldn't control herself anymore, put down the bowl and left the fast food restaurant. She absolutely couldn't continue watching, she would be heartbroken!

A Biao and the others have not been so full for a long time. They used to eat either bran vegetables or some raw things. Over time, they have forgotten what normal food tastes like. Now that they recall the taste of food, they will definitely not miss it!

After eating and drinking, Abiao asked about accommodation, and Xiaoyu answered them one by one. Of course, he introduced them to deluxe rooms that could earn points!

"Beauty, do you have a more ordinary room? We are all poor and cannot afford to live in such an expensive house!"

A Biao sighed. If this place is really so expensive, then they would rather not live here. At worst, they would work harder every day and come here to eat!

Xiaoyu sighed and introduced them to an ordinary house, and they moved in immediately.

There were so many people in the bathing center all of a sudden, and it became lively.

It was getting dark. Chu Chu opened her hazy sleepy eyes and looked around before remembering that she was at Base No. 3!

Although Gu Tianye closed his eyes to rest, he always maintained a high degree of vigilance. After Chu Chu woke up, he immediately opened his eyes.

"Chu Chu, let's eat something first!" Gu Tianye took out two apples and handed them to Chu Chu. They were picked from the tree outside.

apple?

The man in black's eyes kept shining after seeing the apple. Is this the legendary apple?

Chu Chu usually doesn't like eating apples, but today she just wanted to eat apples. Especially after seeing the look on the man in black, she knew she had to eat this apple today!

As Chu Chu took a bite of the apple, the man in black seemed to hear the sound of his heart breaking. Is the apple he dreamed of just gone?

Gu Tianye also started eating apples. Apples were not as delicious as he imagined. If he had not lived in the bathing center for so long, he would definitely feel happy, but now he is very popular in the bathing center and drinks spicy, sour apples. But it can't catch his eye.

"It's not very delicious. Forget it, I won't eat it!" Gu Tianye said while looking at the man in black. He was about to pass the apple over, but then he put it directly on the table.

Chu Chu also put the apple on the table in disgust. She didn't think too much, she just didn't want to eat it.

The man in black licked his lips. He was already very hungry, and apples were very tempting to him. When they were not paying attention, he approached the apples little by little, secretly took away two apples, and started to feast on them!

"I also have meat buns here, do you want to eat them?" Chu Chu took out the meat buns from the space again. She specially brought delicious meat buns before going out, which is convenient for storage and eating. She also brought them Some cups of soy milk are now taken out, and the man in black's eyes are brightening.

"Meat buns, you actually have meat buns!" The man in black couldn't bear it anymore and shouted directly. He hadn't eaten meat buns for a long time.

Not to mention meat buns, he had never even eaten noodles. He stared at them. The two apples in his hands had completely disappeared, and he was reluctant to throw away the apple cores.

Gu Tianye raised his eyebrows and took a bite of the meat bun without ceremony, deliberately showing a satisfied expression.

"The meat buns are so delicious, but it's a pity that someone can't eat them. What a pity!"

"Gu Tianye, did you do this on purpose?" The man in black couldn't bear it anymore. A normal person just eats. How could he show such an expression that he didn't deserve a beating?

Gu Tianye blinked, "I did it on purpose, what can you do?"

"Do you want to eat meat buns?" Chu Chu thought that she could ask the man in black to apply for a points card, and she would have one more customer.

The man in black nodded immediately. Who doesn't like delicious meat buns?

"I can eat it for you if you want, but you must apply for a points card and use your points to buy steamed buns from me. Not only steamed buns but also soy milk!"

Chu Chu took out the soy milk from the space again, which became even more tempting to the man in black.

The man in black didn't hesitate at all. He nodded and agreed to apply for the points card. "Yes, arrange it for me. Are you the owner of the bathing center?"

"I wish I had known it was you!"

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days