57

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 57 Take a breath of air (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"There must be something here that is fatally attractive to them!" Chu Chu said firmly. Fortunately, the door of the pharmaceutical factory is very strong, so zombies can't get in!

Gu Tianye frowned, as if he knew what was inside.

"When I was researching antidotes before, I discovered that these antidotes, if used improperly, can also make zombies stronger. I think this factory must have the raw materials I need!"

"You can't find anything even after digging through iron shoes. It takes no effort to get here. It looks like the raw materials we need are right here!"

Chu Chu's eyes fell on Gu Tianye, who happened to be looking at her as well. The meaning between the two people became more and more obvious, that is, they must try their best to enter the factory!

"Who is it? You are not allowed to stay here!" Suddenly, the loudspeaker at the entrance of the pharmaceutical factory sounded, and there was a warning voice, "If you stay here, you will become a zombie!"

Chu Chu and Gu Tianye looked around. Except for the loudspeaker, there was no one around, indicating that they must have protected themselves very well. If they confront each other at this time, they will not end well!

"Let's go back first and wait until it's quiet at night before we come over to explore!" Chu Chula lowered her voice and said in Gu Tianye's ear, "I always feel that there is something weird in this pharmaceutical factory. Everything here is too strange! "

Gu Tianye also had this idea. He subconsciously held Chu Chu's hand, "Let's go back and take precautions before coming back at night!"

After the two of them went back, several people in camouflage uniforms had already chosen to move in. They were laughing and joking here, looking very happy!

"I didn't expect that we could escape death and find such a safe place with food and drink. I want to stay here for a few more days!"

"If I could, I would live here all my life. Life outside is too difficult. Only here can I get a moment of peace!"

"What nonsense are you talking about? We still have our own tasks to complete, so how can we be idle and idle?"

Everyone was talking one after another. Only their captain was drinking mineral water silently. The expression on his face became very serious. He didnt know what he was thinking!

"Captain, captain, what are you thinking about?"

The captain put away the serious expression on his face and stood up from the chair, "You guys can eat, I'll go back to the room and rest!"

"Captain, we have something we want to ask you about. Are you available?"

Gu Tianye stopped the captain, and several other team members immediately stood up and looked at them with unfriendly eyes!

"Don't worry, we won't hurt your captain. We just want to understand the situation with him. Let me treat you to milk tea!"

Chu Chu placed a cup of milk tea in front of everyone, including the captain!

They are all young people, and they are quite interested in milk tea. With milk tea in hand, they are less wary.

"If you have any questions, just ask!"

The captain nodded to several team members and sat at another table with them.

"I want to know why the zombies here move so fast? Did they take any medicine?"

Chu Chu didn't beat around the bush, but got straight to the point and asked what she wanted to know directly.

"We are investigating this matter. We are a team investigating the zombie mutation incident, but we have never been able to enter the pharmaceutical factory."

"Most of the zombies here are employees of the pharmaceutical factory. Since they mutated, they have been driven out by the people in the pharmaceutical factory. No one knows what is going on in the pharmaceutical factory now."

"How many people are inside and how many zombies are inside are all unsolved mysteries!"

The captain told everything he knew without hesitation, "We tried every means to break into the pharmaceutical factory to find the truth, but we were chased by a group of zombies, so we escaped here!"

"How can you guarantee that you are telling the truth?" Chu Chu did not intend to easily believe a person who had only met once, but the other person's expression did not seem to be lying.

The expression on the captain's face immediately became particularly serious. He stared at Chu Chu and said, "There is no need for me to lie about this matter. The matter of zombie mutation is no longer a secret. If you have been around here, you should know that there are zombies here." The mutation speed is extraordinary!

Chu Chu shrugged her shoulders and said indifferently, "To be honest, we just arrived here. This bathing center is our safe house. Before this, we didn't know the situation here, so we were suspicious of you. I'm sorry. !

When the captain heard this, his expression became even more nervous, "Who are you? As far as I know, there is no real safe house in the world, and such a big house must be It takes a lot of time.

"You don't need to know that much, you just need to know that you are safe here!"

Chu Chu said mysteriously that she would never tell anyone about the system!

"And you only paid for a little core, didn't you?"

The captain didn't say much. He was making a bet with himself to see if he succeeded.

It was late at night in the blink of an eye. Gu Tianye had already put on protective clothing, and Chu Chu was no exception. Although the others were worried, they did not act rashly. They just decided to wait for them to return in the bathing center!

It was particularly deserted outside at night, but the temperature remained high. The zombies seemed to know that they should rest at night, and there was no shadow of a zombie around!

Everything seemed too normal, and it was precisely because it was too normal that it seemed out of place!

The two of them went directly to the door of the pharmaceutical factory without hesitation. Gu Tianye jumped over easily. Chu Chu took a look and tried to jump, but she also jumped over!

Chu Chu covered her mouth. It turned out that her ability had increased a lot without her realizing it. Even she didn't know when she became so light!

"Let's split up!"

"No, let's move together!"

Gu Tianye interrupted Chu Chu, "We are not familiar with the place. Although we can go back to the bathing center immediately, we still don't expose it easily!"

Chu Chu nodded. She was still too inexperienced in the world and had not considered some issues so deeply.

The pharmaceutical factory is so big that it would take two normal people four or five hours to walk around it. Today they plan to explore part of it.

"Ah wu..."

Waves of shouts attracted the attention of the two people. They looked at the source of the sound and gasped unconsciously!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days