80

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 80 Serious Problem (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"This is my crystal core. Apply for a points card for me. Hurry up, don't worry!" The man in black couldn't wait to take out a handful of crystal cores.

In fact, he had already made plans. He went to the bathing center after staying for a few days. He had stored a large number of crystal nuclei, so it would not be a problem to retire in the bathing center.

When Chu Chu saw a handful of crystal cores, the smile on her face never disappeared. She immediately applied for the points card for the man in black and handed it to him.

"Your points card has been processed and can be used for consumption. Do you need meat buns and soy milk?"

"Yes, how many do you have?" The man in black looked at the points on the score card and said richly, "I didn't eat today, I want as much as I have!"

"Sir, I advise you to consume wisely. There are a lot of meat buns and soy milk here. You have too many medicines and you can't finish them!"

Chu Chu was still very conscientious. She didn't want the other party to suffer too much, so she persuaded him to spend wisely.

"You don't have to think about it so much. I'm a big eater. I can eat it. I haven't eaten normal human food for many years. Are you still controlling me now? I have so many points in my score card. I am Want to eat!"

The man in black started to go crazy. He didn't have to eat before, but now he has something to eat. Not giving him food is different. He absolutely cannot accept this unfair treatment!

"Let's do this. I'll sell you ten steamed buns and two cups of soy milk first. What do you think?"

Alone couldn't bear to see anyone wasting food, nor could he bear to see his guests go too crazy, so he made a compromise.

Normally, the steamed buns at the bathing center are so big that two or three adults can eat them to full capacity. Selling ten of them to him was because it was his first time applying for a card!

The man in black could only accept it helplessly. He still felt that ten buns were too few and did not meet his expectations at all!

When the ten buns were placed in front of the man in black, he couldn't help but swallow. They were all just one bun, and nothing could be seen from them. Now that all ten buns were placed in front of him, he felt that even if there were two more Even if there were three, he wouldn't be able to finish ten!

The man in black swallowed his saliva and began to eat the buns in large gulps. By the time he ate the fourth bun, he couldn't put it in anymore!

"My steamed buns are made from real ingredients, and there's a lot of meat in them. Can't you eat them anymore? I told you earlier not to buy so many, and you still don't believe it!"

Chu Chu shook her head and warned the man in black, "We can't waste food. If you can't eat it, you can save it for the next meal. If you dare to waste food, we will blacklist you from our bathing center!"

The man in black sighed. He just liked eating steamed buns and couldn't finish them this time, leaving them for next time!

"Don't worry, boss, I will never waste food. I have been hungry for so long, these buns are my rations!"

The man in black swore that he would only waste food if he had a problem. Since the end of the world, food has been hard to find. Now that there are so many meat buns, he will definitely protect them!

Chu Chu was sure that he would not waste the food, so she said nothing more. Now that it was dark, they could continue to rush to the bathing center, hoping to arrive safely.

Several zombies walked very slowly. The normal journey of more than two hours was forced by them for five hours. During this period, no matter how Chu Chu gave orders, the speed of the zombies could not reach the speed of normal people. They could only Following the speed of the zombies, I finally returned to the bathing center in the middle of the night!

"I'll go in first and have a look!" Gu Tianye nodded to Chu Chu. They couldn't let others discover the existence of zombies. Only he should go in first to see if anyone was there before deciding what to do.

Chu Chu nodded and sneaked into the darkness with the zombies. The man in black couldn't wait at all. He couldn't wait and ran in. He was very interested in the bathing center. He also studied the score card and booked a room for himself. .

The first thing he entered was not the room, but various restaurants. He was in a dilemma. These things were so rich that he didn't know what to eat.

"belch"

The man in black burped, and the smell of meat buns filled the air, which was so addictive.

In the end, he only bought a cup of milk tea to satisfy his craving, and couldn't eat anything else. Only now did he realize that Chu Chu was doing it for his own good, and now he was angry when he saw these meat buns!

What the hell? Its simply a stumbling block that prevents him from tasting delicious food!

Gu Tianye walked around the bathing center and found that everyone was asleep and no one was milling around here at all, so he went out to notify Chu Chu.

"Walk softly and don't run around!" Chu Chu told a few zombies. Although they couldn't understand human speech, they could understand Chu Chu's orders, so it wasn't nonsense!

Chu Chu walked in front, and a group of zombies followed her obediently. Gu Tianye stood at the door and started counting. When the last zombie came in, he closed the door silently.

They took the zombies to the laboratory in the yard. The laboratory was extremely quiet. They had prepared a cage for the zombies in advance. The zombies were very obedient and entered without any resistance.

Chu Chu locked the cage and put the key into the space. This was her first time raising zombies. She didn't know what the taboos were, but it was definitely right to lock them up and prevent them from coming into contact with humans.

"Gu Tianye, remember, if you want to take samples from zombies, you must notify me. Only if I am present can you attack them!"

Chu Chu warned uneasily, "I leave the laboratory to you, and you are the person in charge here. I hope that we can all be safe and not be troubled by zombies!"

Gu Tianye knew that he had a long way to go, and he also promised that he would never let anyone get hurt again!

After everything was arranged, they each went back to their respective rooms and began to rest. Little did they know that in the darkness, someone had already watched their every move.

"It turns out that this bathing center is still raising zombies? So will we become food for the zombies?"

The man in the dark night frowned, and one thought after another flashed through his mind. He decided that he had to publicize this matter. He had to let everyone know that the bathing center was not a good place, and they had to leave immediately. Here, otherwise it will become food for zombies!

He was just about to find someone to talk about this matter, but then he thought of a serious problem!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days