88

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 88 The Secret of the Sea (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Xiaoyu said she was hungry just now, and now you have brought the things. You two really have a good understanding of each other!" Chu Chu took the things over with a smile and began to knock on the field.

"But I heard that you don't like Xiao Yu at all. Your being so attentive will be misunderstood!"

Tian Tian was anxious and said directly, "Who said I don't like Xiao Yu? I fell in love with her at first sight!"

"You're talking nonsense. You clearly said you won't like people like me!" The resentment in Xiao Yu's heart suddenly broke out at this moment, "Who is this kind of person like me? Have I embarrassed you? And I don't I like you, its just the first time weve met, and you treat me with that attitude!

"I'm sorry!" Tian Ye couldn't say anything except these three words. He gritted his teeth, "I'm a fool. I know I said the wrong thing and made you unhappy. I'll beat you or scold you." Its up to you, Im just asking you to give me a chance to pursue Xiao Yu!

Chu Chu set her sights on Xiao Yu, "I can't make the decision in this matter, but I believe in that saying, where there is a will, there is a way. As long as you can show your sincerity, I believe that as long as Xiao Yu will see you good!"

Xiaoyu lowered her head, she was still swaying from side to side. She had no experience in relationships at all and didn't know how to deal with it.

Chu Chu also has little experience. She is just a novice in the world of emotions. Dandan, let alone a child, can she have any emotional opinions?

Next, Ye Ye began to pursue Xiao Yu. Although the way of pursuit seemed clumsy, he still expressed his sincerity.

Xiaoyu himself had a good impression of Tianye. After his efforts, the relationship between the two became better day by day, but they were just short of finalizing their relationship.

Leader Tian looked at the two people with satisfaction. Chu Chu was also invited to his home, preparing to cook a sumptuous meal to entertain them.

"Chief Tian, ​​you don't need to be so polite. We don't choose food and clothing. I just want to know the secret of the sea!" Chu Chu had not eaten any delicious food in the bathing center, so why did she come here to fight with them?

Her purpose has been only one from beginning to end, and that is to know the secrets of the sea and complete the tasks assigned by the system!

Leader Tian sighed. This time, he did not continue to hide it, "Since you want to know so much, then I will tell the truth. I can only tell you this matter. I hope others..."

Dandan smiled at them sensibly, "I'm just playing outside and I won't disturb you!"

"Good boy, grandpa will come out soon and prepare delicious food for you!" Leader Tian touched Dandan's head and felt that she was really too sensible. She didn't look like a child at all, but she had some adult thoughts. .

"Thank you, Grandpa, I will wait here obediently, and you are not allowed to regret it!" Dandan said playfully, and then jumped up to play.

Leader Tian also had a serious expression on his face. He looked at Chu Chu with deep eyes, "This matter started a few years ago. At that time, the apocalypse had not yet come, and everyone's life was relatively prosperous. We We have relied on the sea to live since ancient times, but when we went to sea, no one on the ship survived."

"Since that day, our curse on the sea has become more and more serious. As long as someone goes to sea, he will definitely not come back alive."

"We also tried our best to solve this problem, but instead of the problem being solved, those who came to solve the problem disappeared."

Leader Tian said this with an excited expression on his face, "I don't know what happened in the sea, but I will never let my people take risks again. From that day on, we have never gone into the sea again."

"It was only later that we realized that those of us who went into the sea did not encounter an accident, but were sucked by zombies. Those zombies live in the sea, and they can move freely in the water. As long as people go out to sea in a boat, no one can Escape from their clutches.

"There are zombies in the sea? And it's before the end of the world?" After hearing what Leader Tian said, Chu Chu felt more and more that this matter was not simple. The end of the world would come far earlier than she imagined, but she didn't expect that, The apocalypse has already spread all over the world.

Chu Chu frowned. If she wanted to solve the problem that had been bothering her, she had to solve the zombies in the sea. The key to the problem now was that she couldn't swim at all. If she could swim, she could dive directly into the sea to capture the zombies and let them Become a person without danger.

Or just shoot them in the head and let them rest completely.

"I tell you as a friend, never try to explore the sea, because it will take your life away. Cherish life and stay away from danger. As long as you don't get close to the sea, he will not cause harm to you! "

Leader Tian asked worriedly, because he had already seen that Chu Chu was ready to make a move. He could not influence her behavior, but he could give some warnings so that she could take this matter seriously.

"Chief Tian, ​​don't worry, I have the ability to protect myself. The relationship between Xiaoyu and Tianye is getting better and better. I want to see them get married!"

Chu Chu would never make fun of her own life. She managed to survive and would never allow herself to commit suicide again.

But she had to solve the problem of the sea. She rolled her eyes and asked, "Chief Tian, ​​do you have any fishing boats that go to sea? I want to go to sea!"

"What's the matter with you girl? Didn't I tell you? Don't go out to the sea, there are zombies in the sea!" Leader Tian yelled anxiously, why can't she get in the oil and salt?

With a smile on Chu Chu's face, "Chief Tian, ​​don't worry, I'm not stupid, how could I seek death? Since I plan to go to sea, I have the ability to come back alive."

Leader Tian shook his head and sighed, "Everyone said so, but none of them can come back. Chu Chu, I hope you can think clearly and don't be confused!"

"I have thought it through, and I will definitely come back. I can guarantee this. I can also guarantee that the problem of the sea will be solved, so that you can go to sea with confidence in the future!"

Chu Chu's initial assurance did not move Leader Tian's heart, but once he heard that he would be able to go to sea normally, Leader Tian was instantly moved.

He did not continue to stop Chu Chu, but provided her with a fishing boat. However, the fishing boat was in disrepair and needed to be repaired before it could go to sea.

Chu Chu was very satisfied with the fishing boat. She decided to go to sea to solve the problem after repairing the fishing boat.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days