100

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 100 He is selfless (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

A girl with wavy brown hair came over. She could perm her hair like this in the last days. In addition to her love of beauty, she might also have friends who are hairstylists.

Everyone put away their gazes and greeted her respectfully.

"Deputy Chief!"

The deputy leader nodded and asked casually, "What are you all doing here? You are not doing your job properly. Do you really think I am easy to talk to?"

"Deputy chief, we are here to apply for the score card. The senior leader has agreed. Everyone will return to work immediately after applying. Please don't be angry, deputy chief. We promise that it will not affect normal work."

Leader Zhou's tone is neither humble nor arrogant. He has long disliked the deputy leader. The two of them have a competitive relationship at work, and their private relationship is not very good. As long as leader Zhou supports it, the deputy leader will definitely oppose it.

On the other hand, as long as the deputy leader supports it, Leader Zhou will be 100% opposed to it.

Now the point card activity was initiated by Leader Zhou. After the deputy leader heard the news, he naturally wanted to stop it.

"You said it won't affect your work, doesn't it? So many people are queuing up here, which affects the appearance of the city. Everyone should go back to their respective jobs. You can take care of the points card matter during your break. !

The deputy leader also knew about the existence of the score card, and she also wanted to get one. There was no need to fall out with Chu Chu. She just couldn't stand the behavior of leader Zhou.

"Sorry, I didn't inform you about this matter in advance. I was rude, but since Boss Chu Chu is here, we must take advantage of this opportunity to get the points card, otherwise we will have to make her make another trip. But its our fault.

What Leader Zhou said made sense, and many people nodded in agreement, but the deputy leader's expression immediately changed.

"Okay, what you said makes sense. I can't convince you. I'm warning you not to affect your normal work. If it does, none of you can run away!"

The deputy leader had no way to confront Leader Zhou, so she could only vent her anger on the minions below. She stepped on Hentiangao and snorted coldly, turned around and left.

"Do you need a points card, deputy leader? It won't take you more than a few minutes!"

Chu Chu originally didn't want to wade into this muddy water, but she noticed that the deputy leader's eyes were always staring at the score card. It was conceivable that she was also very interested in the score card.

"No need, I won't delay my normal work time. I will ask you to apply for the card after get off work!"

The deputy leader originally wanted to say something tough, but she didn't want to offend Chu Chu, so she softened her tone.

Chu Chu smiled slightly and agreed, "Okay, I will wait for you here, we will see you there or not!"

The deputy leader turned and left, and Leader Zhou gave Chu Chu a thumbs up, "Boss Chu Chu, I really admire your wit for helping me resolve this crisis. Otherwise, no one will benefit from a real commotion. "

Chu Chu raised her eyebrows and said nothing, but said to the crowd, "Next, let's move faster!"

Chu Chu was busy until late at night. There was still an endless stream of people applying for cards. There were many people at the main base. The rules of the bathing center were one person per card. She was really exhausted.

If she had known there would be so many people, she would have brought Xiao Yu with her. It would definitely be more efficient for the two of them to work together.

"It's too late today. How about continuing tomorrow? I'll arrange a room for you here and let you stay for one night."

Leader Zhou was also a little embarrassed. He thought that the matter would be solved quickly, but he ignored the number of people in the main base.

"Can you apply for a points card for me first? We have been queuing here all day, and we can't apply now. Is it too much?"

"Yes, Leader Zhou, everyone is not at work today. If the deputy leader finds out, he will definitely punish us. We have to get to Kanapa now, it doesn't matter if it's a little later!"

"I'm afraid I won't be able to get leave tomorrow, so Leader Zhou, please, can you be accommodating?"

Everyone hopes that the state leaders can be accommodating and allow them to apply for the card overnight, even if they don't sleep!

"Boss Chu Chu came all the way to apply for our card. We should be grateful to her. Wouldn't it be too much to ask her to work overtime overnight? She needs to rest too!"

Leader Zhou felt a little embarrassed. He looked at Chu Chu subconsciously. He really didn't want Chu Chu to misunderstand him.

Chu Chu looked at the anxious faces of the group of people, with a gentle smile on her face, "Since everyone is eager to apply for the card, I will stay up all night to apply for the card for you today!"

She took a deep breath. Apart from doing this, she had no other choice. Besides, if she didn't sleep tonight, she could catch up on her sleep during the day tomorrow. It didn't matter!

"This is really troublesome for you!" Leader Zhou was very happy in his heart, but pretended to be very embarrassed on the surface, hoping to prevent Chu Chu from misunderstanding.

Chu Chu didn't care what the other party thought. She just wanted to expand her customers as much as possible. The more people who applied for point cards, the more points she could earn.

One night passed, everyone at the main base finally got their points cards, and the sky started to light up.

Chu Chu stretched her waist. She felt that she was just a machine for applying for cards. Her hands were already soft, and it was finally over.

"Does anyone else need to apply for a card? I will wait for you here for two hours. You go back and inform each other. If you don't come to apply for a card within two hours, I will leave."

Chu Chu reminded everyone that she was really too tired and would probably fall asleep just sitting down.

"Boss Chu Chu, I have prepared a room for you. If you don't mind, please go there to have a rest and go back later!"

Chu Chu nodded. Her current state was not suitable for riding a bicycle at all. This was fatigue driving and she did not need to take risks.

Tian Ye has already gone back, so it doesn't matter if she stays. She just needs to pay more attention to her own safety and not to be framed by someone with intentions.

"Wait a minute, I need to apply for a card too!" The deputy chief rushed over in time and looked at her expressionlessly, "Hurry up, I'm going to work soon."

"Okay!" Before Chu Chu could finish her words, she heard Leader Zhou's voice.

"Deputy chief, I have been tired all night. I want to take a rest now, can't I?"

Leader Zhou glared angrily, "If you could come earlier, we would do it for you!"

"It's not too late for me to come now!" The deputy leader looked at Leader Zhou with disdain, "Don't think that because you have made a meritorious service this time, I will be afraid of you."

"If you pretend to be public and use your own interests, I will report it to the leader. He is selfless."

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days