35

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 35 Everyone eats meat (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"The shell has broken!" Grandma Xiaobao immediately told Chuchu the news, "Boss, we didn't raise roosters, but we actually hatched chicks. It's amazing!"

Chu Chu fell into depression for a while. She had bought a rooster before in order to hatch chicks. This time she was able to hatch chicks without buying a rooster. Isn't this a fantasy?

[Produced by the system, it must be a high-quality product! 】

[This system wants to give the host a surprise. Are you surprised or happy? 】

Thanks! It was such a surprise that she didnt know how to respond!

Chu Chu looked up at Grandma Xiaobao, showing a mysterious smile, "Don't panic, everything is possible here, raise them well, they will definitely give you bigger surprises!"

Grandma Xiaobao was delighted. After several days of raising experience, she concluded a rule: a hen can lay eggs for up to five days, and after laying the eggs, the chicken can be sold on the shelves.

If an egg can hatch a chick, the outcome will usually be known on the first day. If the eggs on that day are not hatched into chicks in time, there is only one basic ending, and that is selling the eggs!

The takeout business was getting better and better, and the people in the bathing center couldn't help but protest. They obviously lived in the bathing center, but these fresh eggs and chicken were not available to them. They were very unhappy, so they went to Chuchu's place to protest!

"Please be patient, because the production of chickens and eggs is too low now, so let the takeaway people buy them first!"

"Unfair! We live in a bathing center and should be given priority in purchasing!"

"Yes, we have to buy it first!"

Chu Chu stared at them, "I know everyone wants to buy these foods. I will definitely balance both sides. Eggs can be eaten in our fast food restaurants, but only chicken cannot be eaten. I will increase the scale of breeding as soon as possible so that everyone can eat it." Meat!"

"If you have a better idea, feel free to put it forward. As long as it is within a reasonable range, I will consider it!" Chu Chu knew that this was the first time that she was in charge of such a large place. Sometimes she couldn't take into account many things. She was a little careless about things like today.

After hearing Chu Chu's words, everyone looked at each other. They just felt it was a little unfair and came to protest. If they had known that she was so easy to talk to, they would not be so fierce.

"You are the boss, we believe what you say, please don't disappoint us, we only have one wish, and that is to eat meat as soon as possible!"

The representative swore that he represented the wishes of the entire bathing center. Even if he offended the boss, he had to say it!

This is not only the entire bathing center, but also people's wishes. In order to meet the needs of people on the food delivery app, she has only eaten one chicken. To be honest, this chicken is very delicious, even better than the previous domestic chickens. Eat many times!

"Don't worry, leave this matter to me, I won't let you down!"

Chu Chu decided to start bargaining with the system. Such a small price was not enough. She needed to buy a large number of chicks, and it was not cost-effective to buy so many. She hoped that the system could reduce the price. As long as the price was reduced, she would not have the burden.

[The hosts idea is also my idea. As long as you buy more than a thousand chickens at a time, I will give you a 20% discount and give you a few chicken coops! 】

"Why didn't you tell me about such a good thing earlier?" Chu Chu felt that buying a thousand chickens and giving them free chicken coops was a great deal. It's a pity that the system didn't behave and didn't tell the news in advance!

[Sorry host, we dont understand your thoughts. If you can speak out directly and communicate with me, I will act according to your thoughts! 】

[Before, I wasnt sure how many chickens the host needed, so I didnt make any rash suggestions. I was afraid that after the host heard my suggestion, he would blindly buy chickens, end up losing more than he gained, and start blaming the system again! 】

Chu Chu didn't care so much about the system, it was all the system's decision. She was just a little host, so what qualifications did she have to bargain with him?

"No matter, bring me a thousand chickens first. Remember, they must be equipped with the best chicken coops. I won't argue with you about the past, but I hope you can remember any discounts. Tell me, how would I know if you dont tell me?

Chu Chu repeatedly emphasized to the system, and the system agreed again and again. It was his first time working on a system, so he had no experience at all!

There are a thousand more chickens in the courtyard of the bathing center, but the residents of the bathing center are very happy. Before, there were only a few chickens, and they couldn't eat chickens. Now there are so many chickens, they will definitely be able to eat chickens. If If you can't eat it anymore, then take the boss out and cook it!

Grandma Xiaobao felt her scalp was numb when she saw so many chickens. However, she still took good care of these chickens. Fortunately, these chickens were very worry-free. There was basically nothing to worry about, as long as they were fed on time. Drinking is enough, and as for the problem of going to the toilet, they can solve it themselves.

The bathing center also has a self-cleaning function, so although there are many chickens, the air is filled with a fresh smell and there is no unpleasant smell at all!

Although everyone didn't understand what was going on, they didn't ask about it. After all, there were too many mysterious things in the bathing center. They were really afraid that asking too much would lead to death!

In the blink of an eye, another five days passed. Early in the morning, people at the bathing center began queuing up in front of the chicken coop to buy chicken. Everyone came early for fear of not being able to grab the chicken!

"The boss said that each person is limited to one chicken. We can produce a nest of chickens in five days, so you don't have to worry so much. I guarantee there will be enough for everyone!"

As the person in charge of the chicken coop, Grandma Xiaobao is responsible for handing each chicken into the hands of the guests. As for the subsequent problems, the guests need to solve them by themselves. The bathing center does not include so many services.

Simply because everyone has lived in the apocalypse for a long time and often shoots zombies in the head, so killing chickens is even easier for them!

The people at the base could only consume 500 chickens, so they put all the remaining 500 chickens on the food delivery software. The leader of the base purchased 400 chickens at once and asked to be sent together with the previous inventory. Chu Chu agreed immediately.

[Congratulations to the host, the bath center has been upgraded! 】

[The bathing center is now at level eight, unlocking cinemas and electronic product stores. The electronic product store only sells TVs and radios for the time being. The system provides signals throughout the process to ensure that TVs and

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days