84

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 84 Marry My Son (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"What happened to the sea?"

Chu Chu looked at the other party and knew that this was not an alarmist statement. I was afraid that there was something really fishy. She had to find out clearly so that she could handle the problem better.

Tian Ye shut up and said, "Sorry, this is our internal secret and cannot be disclosed to you."

"Don't try to find out from others. People in our base will keep it strictly confidential because they know the consequences of leaking secrets."

"Both of you, if you choose to be a guest at my base, you will each receive a second-level crystal core. If you want to eat, you will need to pay extra!"

Tian Ye told them the rules of the base and then drove them away.

"The sea is so wide, is it all your territory?" Chu Chu raised her eyebrows, feeling very ridiculous. She really agreed with that sentence. How can you control so much? You live in the sea?

Doesnt the field live in the sea?

Tian Ye nodded, "This is my territory. I have the final say. If you don't have a crystal core, please leave!"

"I can help you solve the problem of the sea." Chu Chu was not short of crystal cores, but she was unhappy when she saw Tian Ye's arrogant attitude.

"Only you? You, a little girl, can actually solve the problem that we have not solved for so many years? You have to be factual when you speak, right?"

Tian Tian sneered, thinking that Chu Chu was talking nonsense, "Chu Chu, if you can solve the problem of the sea, I will stand on my head and wash my hair!"

"This is what you said. I have never seen anyone wash their hair upside down in my life. You must be ready. Don't let me look down on you!"

Chu Chumei smiled broadly. She felt that she was bound to win. There was no problem in this world that she couldn't solve. Even if there were, she had a system that could help!

"I will take you to see my dad. He is the one who decides everything here!" Tian Ye also became serious at the moment. The problem of the sea has been bothering them for a long time. If it is not solved, all of them will probably be swallowed by the sea. .

Chu Chu said jokingly, "So you are not the person in charge of the base. Are you pretending to be powerful?"

"Shut up!" Tian Ye suddenly stopped, "My father is in charge of the base now, but he is old, and I am in charge of many things, so I am the real owner of this base. Don't sow discord!"

Chu Chu shrugged her shoulders and didn't say anything. Her intuition told her that this Ye Ye was not a simple person. It seemed that she had to be more careful. If she offended Ye Ye, she might not be able to come to the beach in the future.

unless

Unless she could bring this place under control and make them a bathing center, they wouldn't stop her.

As they spoke, Tianye brought them to the leader of Tianji.

Before he entered the door, he heard Leader Tian coughing, followed by a sparse voice, "People from outside come in, I'm ready."

"Okay!" Tian Tian opened the door and invited them in after hearing Leader Tian say this.

After seeing them, Leader Tian's expression instantly became serious, "Tian Tian, ​​who are they? I don't think I have seen them before!"

"Dad, don't be angry. They might be passers-by. I found that they wanted to go into the sea and stopped them. They said there was a way to solve the problem, so I brought them to see you!"

Tian Ye made eye contact with Leader Tian, ​​and neither of them avoided anyone.

"Chief, what are you hiding? You might as well say it openly in front of me. Although I am inconspicuous, I know many people and I guarantee that I can solve it!"

Chu Chu said confidently. She knew that the other party didn't trust her at all. It was not surprising that he believed her when they met for the first time.

"This matter is a secret of the base. It is not convenient to tell people outside."

Leader Tian coughed lightly, "But if you want to know this secret, as long as you become a member of our base, I will tell you without hesitation!"

"This..." Chu Chu's curiosity was really too strong. She couldn't wait to know. She had already made up her mind to join, and at worst, she would retreat later.

"Then how can I become a member of your base?" After Chu Chu made the decision, she asked directly.

There are two ways to become a member of our base, one is to be a native.

"The other option..." Leader Tian paused deliberately, then continued, "That is to marry someone from our base. As long as you marry my son, I will tell you the secret!"

I want your secret, it's so ridiculous that you want my marriage!

"Chief, don't even ask your son what he means. He will definitely not agree. In what age are you still engaging in arranged marriages?"

Chu Chu immediately refused righteously, "I won't marry him. He is very good, but I am not worthy!"

Leader Tian sneered, "If you don't marry him, you won't be a member of our base. Tian Ye, take the guests to have a good rest and send them away at dawn tomorrow!"

Chu Chu wanted to say something but was blocked by Tian Ye, "Please!"

"My dad is tired today. If you have anything to do, we'll talk about it tomorrow. Please don't take his words to heart today. He's old and confused!"

Tian Ye said without any hesitation, and at the same time glanced at Leader Tian, ​​"Dad, don't worry so much, I can plan my own affairs!"

"You brat, how old are you? You don't even have a girlfriend. Our base is full of old women. I'm thinking of you and you still say bad things about me!"

Leader Tian was so angry with him that he got up and went back to the house, not wanting to talk to this unfilial son at all!

Chu Chu's eyes fell on the father and son, and she suddenly knew what she should do to get Leader Tian to open up to her.

Leader Tian's biggest worry is that his son can't find a partner. If he can introduce a partner to his son, then they will definitely be impressed by him, and then they will be willing to tell her the secret of Dahai!

Chuchu had an idea and found a suitable candidate, Xiaoyu. Xiaoyu was also in his 20s, and he also lacked someone who knew both coldness and warmth. If both parties could see each other succeed, that would be great!

However, he couldn't make the decision on his own in this matter, but wanted to ask Xiaoyu's opinion. If Xiaoyu disagreed, she would never introduce him to her partner!

Tian Ye led them to a house, "This is your dormitory today. It will get dark soon, so you can take care of yourself!"

After sending Tianye away, Chuchu immediately took out her points card and started to contact Xiaoyu.

"What's the matter with Sister Chu Chu? I will go through fire and water, no matter what!" Xiao Yu was too busy in the bathing center. Now after receiving the news from Chu Chu, she immediately vowed to do something for her!

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days