50

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 50: When did she like him? (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

The leader's group was also brought back, and Chu Chu decided to treat others in their own way. Don't they love injecting zombie blood into others?

Then let them taste what it feels like to be injected with zombie blood!

Chu Chu and Gu Tianye looked at the room full of people and smiled strangely.

"You dare to hurt my people, so today I will let you taste what pain is!"

Chu Chu took out the zombie blood that had been prepared by her feet and looked at them playfully. Those people were trembling all over. They had seen the power of zombie blood, so they were all very scared!

"Are you afraid?" Chu Chu walked towards them step by step. They were tied tightly with ropes by the people in the bathing center. They had not eaten for a day and a night and could not even struggle!

"Then there's nothing we can do. Who asked you to hurt my people?" Chu Chu said with trembling hands. Soon after, a needle was directly inserted into the arm of the tied person.

The first time will lead to the second time. She and Gu Tianye divided their labors and cooperated. Soon, everyone in the room was injected with zombie blood.

"ah"

Everyone screamed in pain. Chu Chu waved his hand and these people were immediately teleported into the pile of zombies. However, they were not completely transformed into zombies. The zombies saw them biting and biting non-stop. The different pains added together made them unable to survive. Way to bear it!

"Just wait for me, I've sent a message to the boss, they won't let you go!"

The leader said viciously, "For those who don't eat and drink as punishment, our boss will definitely come with zombies to avenge us!"

"It turns out there is a boss behind them!" Chu Chu put away all the syringes and threw them into the trash can, saying calmly!

Gu Tianye watched the tragic deaths of those people through the big screen. Although he could not restore the cowboy man to normal, he could still relieve his anger!

"The boss behind them must have an earth-shattering conspiracy. He probably wants to cultivate zombies to fight against humans. I didn't expect that there is such an anti-human organization here, but it doesn't matter. If you come one, I will fight one, or if you two, I will fight a pair!"

Gu Tianye narrowed his eyes. Anyone who dared to bully his brother would not let them go even if he risked his life!

In another cave, the boss of the leader received the news from the leader that they had been wiped out, and from their conversation, they mentioned a bathing center. He was very interested in this place, so why not go there to meet him? After a while they!

Three days have passed. Under the influence of the drug, the cowboy man can move slowly. He looks like a normal person, but everyone knows that he has zombie genes in his body, and they don't know when it will suddenly break out.

But no one in the bathing center disliked him. Everyone got along very happily, and they also devoted themselves to normal life and study!

Chu Chu always felt that there was something unfinished. She opened the task page and found that he had completely forgotten the task of planting trees. He wanted to plant a thousand trees in ten days. Now nine days have passed. No trees have been planted yet!

"System, why didn't you remind me?"

[Sorry host, I thought you had your own arrangements. As a system, you cannot doubt the hosts decision! 】

Chu Chu was really convinced by this old man. If she hadn't suddenly remembered, this mission would have been cancelled.

There is only one day left, and a thousand trees need to be planted in one day, but as long as there are more people, there is no need to worry about not being able to complete the task!

Chu Chu immediately sent a message to members in the base and on the takeout software, hoping that everyone could help plant trees, and received a strong response from everyone!

That afternoon, five hundred people showed up to help plant trees. On average, each person only needed to plant two trees, which made everyone's task much easier.

It's so dry outside right now, even if we plant trees, they probably won't survive long!

Everyone was speculating in their minds, but after the trees were planted, the land where the trees were planted turned out to be slightly moist, and as long as you stayed under the trees, you would feel cool. This is a feeling that you have not seen for a long time!

Everyone worked together, and soon a thousand trees were planted. Chu Chu gave each of them one hundred points as a reward, and also provided them with a meal!

[Congratulations to the host, for completing the task, I specially rewarded two random items, please wait for the host...]

Before the system finished speaking, a loud voice came from outside, "Where is your boss? I want to stay at the hotel. If the boss doesn't show up, how do I know if I can stay?"

"Sir, our boss has taken a break. If you have any questions, please tell me and I will arrange it. If you really want to see our boss, please show up tomorrow!" Xiaoyu discussed it with the other party in a nice voice, but the other party didn't even bother. He didn't appreciate it and even wanted to attack Xiaoyu!

"I said that if I want to see your boss, you must find him for me, otherwise I won't be polite!"

"Who do you think you are? You dare to speak in such a tone in a bathing center. You are really not afraid of tigers. Are you afraid that you don't know who our boss is?"

Xiao Yu has been with Chu Chu for a while now, and knows that Chu Chu is quite capable. There is no need to be afraid when facing such small fish and shrimps!

"I don't care who she is, if I don't see her today, then I will definitely turn this place upside down, and no one will be able to feel better!"

The other party didn't care at all. At the same time, he was still carefully observing the environment of the bathing center. This environment is really good. If it can be occupied, it will definitely become a good place to raise zombies!

Chu Chu couldn't rest at all after being woken up by someone. She opened the door and walked out, "Who is looking for me? I wonder if everyone is sleeping in the middle of the night?"

Before Chu Chu finished speaking, she saw the man in front of her. She was stunned. The man in front of her was very familiar to her. He was her...

"Get out of here, get out of here without stopping, I don't want to see you!"

After Chu Chu saw her, her emotions exploded. She hated the man in front of her so much that she wanted to cut him into pieces.

"Chu Chu, aren't you dead? Why are you here? And you became the owner of a bathing center?"

The man's tone was very surprising. He looked at Chuchu up and down and found that she had become radiant and more charming than before.

Why didn't you notice it before?

"It has nothing to do with you!" Chu Chu simply said

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days