49

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 49 Im really happy to save you (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

When Chu Chu heard this, she got up from the bed. The frustrated look on her face disappeared. She knew that the system would have a solution!

"System, I knew you would have a way!" Chu Chu was extremely excited. If she wasn't allowed, she would definitely hold the system in her arms and ravage her!

[I do have a way, but I also need a lot of points to buy medicine to get rid of zombies. Host, I advise you to think twice before you act! 】

[Now that bathing centers are developing, a large amount of points are needed to strengthen various stores. If too many points are wasted on one person, it will become more and more difficult for us in the future! 】

The system reminded her ruthlessly that it was a system without emotions and did not understand the joys and sorrows of human beings!

"As long as there is a way, no matter how high the price is, I will save him. Thank you for your reminder, but I can't let my friends feel cold!"

Chu Chu is not a virgin, and she will not save someone for no reason, but this person is different. He is a cowboy. He is a person who can sacrifice his life to save people. How can she sit back and watch a selfless person? ignore?

[The host has made a decision, so there will be no more nonsense in the system. The host needs to test the toxins in the cowboy's body. This test is free, and it only needs to draw a little blood from the system! 】

The system unconditionally supports any decision Chu Chu makes. Since he has been bound to her, he will not go against the host's wishes no matter what.

"Okay!" Chu Chu went to the drugstore to buy blood drawing needles and syringes, and handed them to Song Jia'er, "Help me draw a tube of blood from the cowboy man's body, but be sure to pay attention to safety and not let the cowboy man's blood get on it. On you!"

After the cowboy took a shower in the bathroom, his mood had stabilized and he no longer felt like drinking human blood, but he was still tied up tightly!

"Boss Pig, you finally came to see me. I have been injected with zombie blood. Please kill me. I don't want to become a zombie, and I don't want to eat human blood!"

The cowboy man is still conscious now. He saw Chu Chu dimly. He knows that if he is infected with the zombie virus, he will turn into a zombie. This matter has been confirmed and there is no way to change it. Now he can only blow him up while he is not yet formed. head.

After Chu Chu heard the cowboy man's words, a wry smile appeared on her face. She really admired the cowboy man for still thinking about others at this time, so she opened her mouth to comfort him.

"Don't worry, I won't let you turn into a zombie as long as I'm here. Now I need your cooperation. I'll ask Song Jia'er to draw a tube of blood for you. I'll take it and study it carefully to see how to deal with it. You're back to normal!"

As soon as the cowboy man heard that he could still be saved, the tense expression on his face instantly relaxed, "Boss Chu Chu, I leave everything to you. If I can return to normal, I will work for you without any hesitation. If I If you cant return to normal, then please agree to one condition!

"The moment I turn into a zombie, shoot me in the head. Don't be reluctant. I don't want to become the kind of zombie that has no conscience and only harms the world!"

Chu Chu nodded to reassure him, "I won't let you become a zombie. You have to believe in me and your own willpower!"

"I believe in myself!"

The cowboy muttered to himself, then said in a voice that only he could hear, "Can I still trust myself?"

After Song Jiaer drew blood from the cowboy man, she immediately locked the door. She handed the blood to Chu Chu and said, "Boss Chu Chu, we all believe in you, you can definitely save the cowboy man!"

"I can definitely do it!" Chu Chuyi nodded righteously. There was still a system on her back, and the system was omnipotent!

After a series of checks, the system came to a conclusion.

[There are actually some microorganisms in the zombie blood. The composition system of these microorganisms is not yet known, but the system can solve the toxicity of the zombie blood and turn him back into an ordinary person, but it requires a total of 200,000 points! 】

"It's just 200,000, cure him!" Chu Chu felt that 200,000 was too expensive, but compared with a human life, it was still a little short of the price.

[After deducting 200,000 points, the system produces an antidote. Take one tablet a day for three days to temporarily suppress the toxicity! 】

[If you want to have normal activities, you must go to the bathroom to take a shower every day. You will be able to have normal activities after one or fourteen days. Please dont worry too much, host! 】

[However, the toxicity in the cowboy's body still exists. I hope an antidote can be developed as soon as possible, otherwise the system cannot guarantee what will happen next. 】

"Thank you!" Chu Chu breathed a sigh of relief. Then she thought of Gu Tianye's condition and spent a lot of points to buy him some energy-replenishing food.

Gu Tianye opened his eyes early the next morning. He was confused for a moment and didn't know where he was. After seeing Chu Chu's worried look, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Am I back?" Gu Tianye said weakly, then smiled, "It's great to see you!"

"I had a very scary dream. I dreamed that a cowboy boy was injected with a zombie virus..."

As he spoke, his face changed drastically, because he suddenly realized that it was not a dream but really happened.

"How is he?" Gu Tianye sat up suddenly and fell back because of dizziness. Fortunately, Chu Chu caught him.

"Don't worry, he's fine. I already have an antidote, but it can only temporarily suppress the toxins in his body!"

Chu Chu lowered her head and explained that if possible, she also hoped that the cowboy man could recover, but the system's capabilities were limited, or everyone's abilities were limited, and no one could solve this problem!

"It's all my fault, it's all my fault!" Gu Tianye fell into deep self-blame. If he hadn't been a hero, he wouldn't have been plotted against. "Chu Chu, that needle was originally intended to prick me. He was Suffer for me!"

Accompanied by Chu Chu, Gu Tianye came to where the cowboy man was. The moment he saw him, his heart burst.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." Gu Tianye couldn't say anything except these three words, and he didn't know what to say to ease the other person's pain!

The cowboy man had already taken the first pill, with a smile on his face, "Boss, you save me once, and I'll save you once, you don't have to blame yourself too much."

"If you were put in my position, would you still block this for me?

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days