Heat

Jimin's heat was coming the moment he had been dreading so much.

Jimin was having pre heat symptoms like his scent sweetened and he was feeling feverish know in two or three days he will have his heat.

It was his first heat after mating with Jungkook. 

Jimin was in their room cleaning when Jungkook came and pulled him in his arms biting and sucking his neck making Jimin hiss cause his neck was already full of hickeys

"Look like your heat is coming omega you are already in pre heat don't you dare to go outside like this."

"But i have to go market with Taehyung and Jin hyung."

"Slap"
"Don't be a slut, do you want to go outside like this smelling like heat
Do you want any other to fuck you or am i not enough."

Jimin was so hurt by Jungkook's words. Jungkook's words were piercing his heart.

Jungkook angrily left from there leaving a crying Jimin in their room.

With the Omegas....

"What happened to your cheeks Jimin?" "Did he slapped you again?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin nodded and Taehyung was about to confront Jungkook when Jimin stopped him saying Yoongi hyung would not like it.

Jimin has heard screams coming from Taegi's room and he didn't want Yoongi to beat Taehyung again.

"Ok leave it we were going to the market let's go and Jimin you will able to get some fresh air." Jin said but Jimin shook his head.

Why? Taehyung asked.
My alpha has denied me from going outside because i am in pre heat.

In market....

Jin and Taehyung were buying some groceries when they saw an alpha playing with his pup.

"I also want a pup, i also want Namjoon to play with our pup like this." Jin thought.

"I also want Yoongi to love our pup Taemin like this." Taehyung thought.
Both the omegas were in their own miseries.

After two days....

Jikook were sleeping when Jimin groaned in pain and woke up in heat pain. Jimin was dreading for this moment.

His sweet lavender scent was all over the room which woke up Jungkook who looked at Jimin with smirk.

Jimin was scared he was already sore because the sex they had earlier before sleeping he was not ready to have a pup.