Omega

"I failed as a mother." Omega Jeon said with teary eyes.

She held Jimin's hand who was crying because of the pain of bruises and also because of Jungkook's words.

She then held Jin and Taehyung's hands as well and said "all three of you don't deserve to live with these monsters."

"How can you call your own son's monster just because of these useless omegas." Alpha Jeon said.

"Don't you dare to call omegas useless its all the alphas who are useless who can't even take care of omegas and always dominates them." Omega Jeon said.

"Jungkook you are really not an alpha enough cause you beat your pregnant mate like this." This time Jin said.

"And all three og you  are shame on a name of mate. Omega Jeon said.

"The alpha who don't even love his own pup and mate who only care about head alpha status is useless and the alpha who think that all the faults are of his omega's is useless as well." Taehyung said.

"All the alphas are useless who doesn't respect their mate and beat them who can't even love their mate." Jin said.

"And you who think omegas are nothing rather than a pup bearer don't forget the pain omegas feel while giving birth is unbearable even you can't tolerate that much pain." Omega Jeon said pointing towards Alpha Jeon.

"Without omegas you won't be able to continue your blood line and Yoongi why do you always threatens Taehyung with the name of Taemin huh don't forget he is your own blood you should be happy that moon goddess blessed you with someone who can creat a life."

"You should be greatful that Moon goddess blessed you with a mate like Taehyung who supported you in your every decisions even when you beated him so much and blamed him cause he couldn't give you an alpha pup."

"If you blame him then blame yourself as well cause you are also the one who created Taemin with Taehyung." Omega Jeon said.

"Alpha i thought that you have changed but i was wrong and now i regret mating you and i don't want my pup to have father like you. This time it was Jimin who said that.

Jimin's words pierced Jungkook's heart the word regret was echoing in his mind.

He had broken the omega beyond limit and it brought tears in Jungkook's eyes.

All the alphas were speechless after hearing the omegas and were regretting their own doings but they didn't know it was too late.

Thank you.....

I respect all the women who tolrate that much pain to give birth.
Women can give birth or not we should respect them and women are more than a baby bearer they can do anything i have immense respect for all the women and being a girl i feel proud of myself and all girls and women should be proud of themselves.