left

"All three of you don't deserve to live with them. Omega Jeon said pointing toward three omegas."

"We are leaving and won't come back until you all realize your mistakes." She said again.

"And where do you think you will live no one will accept you. I will announce to everyone to not give shelter to any of you and no one will dare to go against my decision."  Alpha Jeon said.

"Its non of your concern." Omega Jeon said.

"Let's see how all of you can live without us when you will not get any shelter then you will understand omegas can't live without alphas." Alpha Jeon said.

"I know Jimin won't go with you he is pregnant he won't be able to live without me." This time Jungkook said looking at Jimin with hope who looked away from him.

"I will go with mother and i can live without you" Jimin said.

Jungkook's hope shattered hearing Jimin's words. He was so angry at his father just because of him got influenced and hurt his omega.

"We will not live here all of you don't deserve us. First learn how to be an alpha." Jin said.

"And Yoongi you don't deserve to be head alpha of the pack the alpha who can't even take care of his own omega how can he take care of the pack?" Taehyung said without even caring to call Yoongi alpha and Yoongi got shocked hearing him but deep down he knew he deserved this.

"All of you are not going anywhere." Namjoon said who was still in daze of the truth that he had problem not his omega.

"You are no one to decide what we have to do or not you have lost that position in our lives." Omega Jeon said.

"How can you say that mom don't you know Jimin is pregnant he won't be able to live without my scent." Jungkook said.

"You have lost the right to call me mom and what are you even talking about have you ever scented him cause he never smelled like you other then whe you had sex with him you never cared about him and just some time ago you were beating him and blaming him."

"You all are so much influenced by your father that all of you didn't realized how much all of you have hurted your omegas."

"I don't care Taehyung won't go anywhere he is the luna of the pack." Yoongi said trying to stop them.

"Did you even considered me as luna you never took my opinion in anything even this pack didn't give respect of a luna." Taehyung said.

"Jimin will not go anywhere he is carrying my pup i won't let him go anywhere." Jungkook said.

"I will go i don't care about your opinion." Jimin shouted.

"OMEGA" Jungkook shouted and raised his hand but immediately realised what he was going to do but it was too late.

Jimin started to laugh  clapping his hands and said.
"Wow you can't even control your anger and you want me to live with you."

"This time i will not let you take my decisions i will not let my pup to have a father like you." He said

All the three omegas with omega Jeon left the cabin.

Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon tried to stop them but they didn't listen to them and left.

"Let them go soon they will realise their mistake." Alpha Jeon said.

"How can you say that father they literally left us and still you didn't realised your mistake because of you even mom left us."

"It is  your mistake not theirs just because of us they left us" Jungkook said.

"I can't live without Jin i have hurt him so much i want to apologize."  Namjoon said

"Don't say nonsense things alphas never apologize  i will get you more beautiful omega than Jin." Alpha Jeon said.

"Enough father no one is more beautiful than Jin cause he is beautiful from inside out" Namjoon said.

Thank you....

What will happen next?