Guilty

Everyone were having lunch when alpha Jeon spit out the food they were having.

"Who made this food?" Alpha Jeon asked.

"Why what happend father?"  Jungkook asked.
"Someone had mixed too much salt in this soup." Alpha Jeon said.

"Let me taste."Yoongi said and tasted the soup but immediately spit out
Its so salty Yoongi said.

"I swear Taehyung if you have made this then this time it will be not you who will get punishment but rather than Taemin."

Hearing Taemin's name Taehyung's eyes widened.

Before he could say something someone said.

"It was my mistake." That someone was Jimin.

"Its looks like  you are not alpha enough to control your omega and did it intentionally don't you think he deserves some punishment" alpha Jeon said.

"But he is pregnant" jin said in low voice.

"Pregnant or not he did this he deserves punishment."

Some time before.....

It was Taehyung who mixd too much salt in alpha Jeon's food.
He did it intentionally to see his reaction cause it was because of alpha jeon their alpha have become like this.

But he never thought that Taemin will get included in this.

Back to the present.....

Jungkook stood up angrily and grabbed Jimin's hairs and dragged him toward their room.

"Alpha leave me its hurting" Jimin cried but Jungkook didn't listened and pushed him on floor.
Jimin instinctively covered his belly so that pup could not get hurt.

"You did this intentionally to my father right." Jungkook said and before Jimin could say something Jungkook slapped him hard and Jimin's lips started bleeding.

Jungkook grabbed the vase near the table and threw it on Jimin. He was not in his right mind today he got insulted in front of everyone his father raised question on his alpha status.

It hurted his alpha ego that because of Jimin he got insulted.

Before the vase could hit Jimin he changed his position and vase hit the wall.

Jungkook angrily walked toward Jimin and unconsciously stepped on the pieces of broken vase.

Jungkook hissed in pain and Jimin immediately got up to check Jungkook.

Unconsciously he also stepped on the pieces.

Ignoring his own pain Jimin immediately went to Jungkook and forcefully made him sit on the bed who was denying but Jimin didn't listen to him and slowly went to grab the healing paste.

Jimin took Jungkook's foot and started treating his wound.

Jungkook felt something strange in his heart but tried to ignore it.

When Jimin was done Jungkook immediately left from their room.

Jungkook was going outside of the house when Taehyung stopped him.

"It was me who mistakenly added too much salt in the food."
Taehyung said 'mistakenly' because he didn't want Jungkook to tell this to Yoongi and Yoongi hurting Taemin.

"Then why did Jimin said he did it?"
Jungkook asked frustratedly.

"Maybe he wanted to save my pup" Taehyung said.

Jungkook decided to check on Jimin and saw Jin was treating Jimin's wound who was hissing in pain.

Jimin's hands were on his belly and Jungkook realised that Jimin was pregnant and he beated his innocent omega who wasn't in fault and was carrying his pup. Maybe Jungkook felt guilty.

Thank you......