Mating

In Hoseok's cabin.......

All the omegas including omega Jeon and Hoseok were sad and all of their faces were gloomy because of the news they had heard.

No one was in mood to talk about anything and Jimin's face was looking like he had cried so much.

Sometime ago......

Hoseok was coming back from hunting when he heard some people whispering that Jungkook, Yoongi and  Namjoon are going to mate again.

When they were hunting three alphas were asking about their omegas and they didn't even mentioned about mating again.

The question was why were they asking about omegas when they are going to mate again.

Back to the present.....

All the omegas hugged Jimin when they heard omega's sob.

"Don't cry Minnie they don't deserve our tears." Jin said.

"
Jin hyung is right they are shameless it hasn't been a week and they already decided to mate again its tell us that we never held any importance in their life." Taehyung said.

Omega Jeon was so much angry she didn't believe that her sons could do something like that.

"Let me go and ask them why they are doing this." Omega Jeon said angrily.

"No need mom let them do whatever they want its none of our concern."
Taehyung said.

"What is my fault i always did what my alpha wanted but he didn't even think before deciding to mate again and what about my pup?  Jimin asked while crying.

Don't cry minnie they will regret their decision. Omega Jeon said.

After crying for some time Jimin fell asleep being exhausted.

In Jeon Household......

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?

Jungkook yelled.

Three alphas were so angry about the thing they just heard.

"What happen why are you yelling?" Alpha Jeon asked.

"You tell what happened and how can you announce about us mating again without telling us." Yoongi said.

"I did the right thing forget about those useless omegas i will find all of you more beautiful and obedient omegas." Alpha Jeon said.

"It is impossible no one is better than my omega and i won't mate any other omega." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook is right we also won't mate anyone else" Namjoon and Yoongi said.

I won't listen to anyone and its my final decision no discussion. Alpha Jeon said.

Namjoon banged the table so hard almost breaking it.

"No one is better than my Jin" Namjoon said.

"And no one is better than my Taehyung" Yoongi said.

Next day.....

All three omegas decided to visit market with Hoseok to lighten up their mood.

It was Hoseok's decision to buy something to the omegas even though omegas first denied the offer but Hoseok was also stubborn.

Three omegas were buying some accessories for them when someone said

"Look at them still so shameless even after their alphas abandoned them but still hanging out with other alpha."
Omega named Yuna said.

Yuna's two friends laughed two of them also omegas named Yeji and Eva.

Yuna always wanted to mate Yoongi and Yeji had crush on Jungkook while Eva wanted to mate Namjoon.

These omegas were arrogant and think always that they are the most beautiful omegas.

"What is your problem leave us" Jin said.

"Look who is saying who can't even get pregnant." Eva said.

"You... leave her she doesn't deserve your attention." Hoseok was about to say something when Jin stopped him.

"Don't say something when you don't know the truth." Jimin said.

"Oh please don't interfere your alpha also abandoned you.
You are just a useless omega." Yeji said.

"Watch your mouth Yeji" Taehyung said angrily.

"Oh what can you do you can't even give your alpha an alpha pup you are also useless in fact all three of you are good for nothing." Yuna said.

"Your pup is so unlucky his own father doesn't love him." Yuna said.

Yuna's word made Taehyung so much angry cause he can hear anything bad about him but not about his pup and he slapped Yuna hard who fell down.

"How dare you slap her" Yeji come and was about to slap Taehyung but Jimin caught her hand.

"Don't you dare to raise your hands on him." Jimin said.

"Oh you have gotten so much courage aren't you were so coward before." Yeji said.

"How dare this low life omega can slap Yuna let's teach him a lesson" Eva said. And three omegas attacked Taehyung Jin,Hoseok and Jimin started to part them but Yeji puhed Jimin hard not knowing he was pregnant.

Jimin fell down with a loud thud and groaned in pain while clutching his belly.

Thank you.....

Long chapter for you guys
Thank you for the support you all have shown my work.
Next update soon....