I have changed

In healer's cabin.....

Jimin woke up and felt someone is holding his hand and saw Jungkook is holding his hand.

Jungkook was staring at him.
Jimin tried to remove his hand out of Jungkook's hands but Jungkook held his hands more strongly and there was no strength in Jimin to fight against Jungkook.

Jungkook kissed his hand and helped him in sitting position.

"My pup is my pup alright?" Jimin asked in panic putting his other hand on his belly.

Jungkook felt a little sad when Jimin said my pup instead of our pup but he immediately masked his emotions.

"Our pup is alright don't panic omega its not good for your and pup's health."

Jimin sighed inrelief and immediately removed his hands from Jungkook's hands feeling Jungkook's gripe loosen.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin asked not looking at Jungkook.

"Taking care of you obviously." Jungkook said.

"You shouldn't be here people will think wrong about us."

"I don't care about anyone's opinion.
I am taking care of my pregnant mate there is nothing wrong."

Jimin started to laugh which made Jungkook confused.

"Mate. We were mates not now and you are already going to mate someone else so don't call me your mate" Jimin said trying not to break down.

Jungkook sighed he knew something like this will happen.

"Omega listen i am not going to mate someone else cause i only love you no one other my father announced this without telling us."

"Oh please don't give excuses and love people don't treat the way you treated me someone they love." Jimin said.

Jungkook looked down in guilt.
"I am sorry for the things i have done to you and i know my deeds are not forgivable but please give me a chance to show you that i really love and can't live without you."

"I have changed and i can do anything to prove you this."

"How can i believe you what if you treat me like before and what if our pup is omega?" Jimin asked. "And you don't love him like alpha Yoongi did you know today Yuna said hurtful things about Taemin." Jimin said

"What is the fault of that small pup who doesn't know anything rather than his parents who only deserves to be loved." Jimin said

"I promise i will not compare between alpha and omega pup. I have realised my mistakes. Doesn't matter the pup is alpha or omega the pup will be ours."

"To be honest i also want an omega pup just like you who will be cute, beautiful and strong like you." Jungkook said.

"Believe me i will teach him or her everything like an alpha pup and also give them training to fight for themselves."

"I was so much in my ego that i didn't realize that omegas are the base of our life without them their is no life."

"I am proud of that you are an omega who can creat life and give birth to new individual." Jungkook said with full of adoration for Jimin.

Jungkook's words made Jimin cry cause no one had ever said that they are proud of him.

"You are the most beautiful, caring, sweet and best mate in this world and i can never love someone else other than you."

"You are my everything and i will die without you." Jungkook said.

Jimin hugged Jungkook and started crying so much and Jungkook started to pat his back to calm him down.

"Tell me omega who pushed you they will regret their doings tell me everything."

Jimin told Jungkook everything about how those three omegas insulted them and how Yeji even said that the pup is someone's else.

Hearing everything made Jungkook so much angry he wanted to rip Yeji's head but tried to control his anger cause his pheromones were affecting the omega.

"Don't worry i will take care of the matter."Jungkook said.

Can i scent you? Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

After scenting each other they part away and Jungkook kissed Jimin's forehead.

"I love you" Jungkook said.

"I love you too" Jimin replied.

Thank you.....

Taegi and Namjin in next chapter....