miss you part - 2

In Taegi's room.....

Yoongi was sitting on bed and staring at particularly nothing.

He was missing Taehyung's and their pup's presence.

He was feeling guilty how he had treated Taehyung.
He was missing Taehyung's cute giggles and how their pup used to make grabby hands toward him whenever he used to see him but he never picked him up.

But now he wanted to lift their pup in his arms and wanted to scent him.
He had treated their pup so wrong just because he is an omega pup.

He never gave Taehyung rights as luna he never considered his opinion in any matters.

He never  gave him respect even in front of pack and never said anything when any pack member disrespected him.

All of his deeds were coming back to him. He was drowning in immense guilt that it was getting hard for him to coming back from it.

There was only one thing going in his mind and that was Taehyung.

Next thing we know there were tears in his eyes. The alpha who never cried was crying for his mate whom he never considered one.

He remembered how their pup used to cry when Yoongi used to ignore him and now he was crying for his pup.

He had started ignoring all the pack duties. He was just thinking about Taehyung and their pup.

He was missing them.

In Namjin's room.....

Namjoon was no better he was missing Jin's presence so much and was missing his scent.

Him being the one with problem was running in his mind.

How had beaten Jin so much because he didn't give him pup but in reality he was the one with problem but his ego didn't let him think anything else but blame Jin.

He wanted to apologize to him and wanted to give him all the happiness in the world.

He wanted to start over again and start a beautiful life with him.

He wanted to give Jin everything he deserves.

But he was scared would Jin accept him again knowing he won't be able to give Jin pup.

He was feeling like dying without Jin.
He now understood Jin was everything to him and he won't be able to to live without him and his scent. 

He also started to cry how he had made Jin cry.

Karma was hitting all the alphas back they were missing their omegas so much.