feelings

Taehyung went toward Jimin and jin where Jin was treating Jimin's wound.

"Why did you do that minnie?" Taehyung asked.
When i heard Taemin's name i got worried for the pup it was not his fault he is like my own pup i can't see him in pain.

Taehyung and Jin  got emotional hearing Jimin's words and hugged the wounded omega.

At night....

Jungkook came home and saw Everyone sitting around dinning table
Eating  but didn't see Jimin so he asked "where is Jimin?"

"He is in his room his condition is not good so he is taking rest."Taehyung said.

Its just an excuse he is just an useless omega. Alpha Jeon said and Taehyung fumed in anger he was about to say something when Yoongi glared at him.

Giving him look "open your mouth and Taemin will be in danger."
So Taehyung decided not to say anything but he felt so bad for the omega.

It was first time Jungkook felt anger toward his father but didn't say anything.

Jungkook entered in their room and saw the omega sleeping Peacefully on the bed.

Jimin's feet were bandaged and lips were bruised.

Jungkook then remembered the incident and looked at omega and thought how can someone be so kind.

The omega who loved another's pup that much how much he would love his own pup.

Jungkook went toward jimin and kissed his forehead and caressed his hairs.

Jimin opened his eyes and immediately backed off from Jungkook.

"Please! Please don't beat me  i will no do it again." Jimin said in panicked voice.

He protectively placed his hand on his belly and said "don't  hurt the pup please."

Calm down omega i am not gonna beat you Taehyung has told me everything.

Jimin's eyes widened.
Please don't tell Yoongi hyung he will hurt the pup it was not Taemin's fault.

Jungkook felt hurt seeing his omega so afraid from him isn't its the thing he always wanted then why he is feeling like this.

Jungkook tried to ignore those feelings.

"I am not gonna tell it to anybody." Jungkook said and Jimin sighed in relief.

"Did you eat your dinner?" Jungkook asked and Jimin shook his head.

"Let me bring you food." Jungkook said and left from there.

That night they ate together slept peacefully in each other's arms and Jimin thought that maybe Jungkook would change not knowing his hopes will be break again

Thak you....

Double update.